Exchange shops in Sheffield avoid using Ebay

As I am fed up using ebay I was wondering if there are any good exchange shops in Sheffield or any other recommended way of selling on unwanted goods. In particular I have a used mobile handset that I want to get rid of as I have got a free upgrade. I have heard there is a CEX, is this any good or are there any better alternatives?

CEX is OK but they don't give you that much for the items you sell them. You will do better on ebay for some items.

Don't know of any others.

Have you tried the For Sale section on here? We have had a good success rate with the things we have sold.

I have just set up a post in the For Sale section on this site, hopefully that might work.

CEX is good. I'm glad there's one in Town now, previously the closest CEX to Sheffield was in Leeds! Bit of a trek up there to trade stuff, I do know though that for video game trade ins their trade prices are better than GAME's.

The actual shop tends to be quite a bit busier than GAME as well, every time I've been in there's been a queue right round the shop of people buying stuff.

if your selling ebay probably your best bet you'll get a better price hopfully.what you have to think about when selling or trading in at shops like cex,cash converters and so is that they have to make a profit so they will always offer far less than selling directly i.e. local classifieds,sheffield forum and ebay!!!