Venue for an Xmas Party

Trying to find a venue for works Xmas party - about 150 people. Does anyone know any places available that would suit?

Baldwins Omega?

Vodka Revolution?

Various hotels in the city do functions at Xmas.....

it depends what you want to spend, if you want a meal or just a disco???.....

Baldwins Omega?

Vodka Revolution?

Various hotels in the city do functions at Xmas.....

it depends what you want to spend, if you want a meal or just a disco???.....

Thanks for that Simon - I realise that hotels etc do functions but am having problems finding anywhere that's not booked up! Just wondered whether anyone on here knew if there's a venue where bookings are still being taken.

Have you tried Mosborough Hall Hotel? We had a good Xmas 'do' there a few years ago, and that was booked quite late.

The Sharp Cuts Live @ The Blue Room, Woodseats - December 17th 2007.....perfect for a works do - book a table now! Tix are selling fast...we may have to do an extra night!

Ask me at work today.

Magna hold Xmas parties. A load from Telewest went there a couple of years ago. Combined Xmas parties with 3 course meal Dodgem Cars and other entertainment.Quality.

The Sharp Cuts Live @ The Blue Room, Woodseats - December 17th 2007.....perfect for a works do - book a table now! Tix are selling fast...we may have to do an extra night!

Ask me at work today.

Thanks for that info Ry. Its for my hubbies works do and they're needing a room to themselves. Sounds a great night though - might ask the girls next week if they might want to go there for our night out!

try stardust its the cutlers funcition room.. can hold 400 ppl deposit is 80 but if u spend over 300 on bar u get it back.. i booked my birthday in november there!