Why I am starting to hate Sheffield and the UK

1) Stories from around the UK?............No!

I've just copied these stories from todays Herald Sun newspaper, in Australia..... Bon Voyage suckers!

We're not saying the other countries are paradise but for sheer thuggery and mindless crime modern day England clearly leads the way. With the possible exception of the USA.

this country is in the process of being took over by mindless thugs. its got to a point where you have to let these thugs damage your property for fear of repercussions. i for one hate this country and i would love to leave it all behind to live in a better place.

my youngest son and his partner are due to have their first baby in October and i feel for them because by the time he gets to school age what will be waiting for him. it is so frightening to think what this country will be like.

i witness these idiots up to no good on a daily basis now , its not something that happens once a week. i would say i wish i had a big gun to shoot em all but that makes me as bad as them . its tit for tat, their attitude is kill or be killed.

Just some of the many reasons we are voting with our feet, and are in the process of emigrating.
You can't emigrate from your species.

If anyone cannot live decently in society they should be taken out of society.

simple.Why dont the do gooders think about looking after the elderly instead of wasting their time on this scum.when they are released the social workers will be queuing up to do all they can to make sure they are housed and given furniture and taken care of.

We used to have borstals and approved schools,before the do gooders got to work.

Lock the young offenders up and make them work from dawn to dusk.

The devil makes work for idle hands.

simple.Why dont the do gooders think about looking after the elderly instead of wasting their time on this scum.when they are released the social workers will be queuing up to do all they can to make sure they are housed and given furniture and taken care of.

We used to have borstals and approved schools,before the do gooders got to work.

Well said.

...:thumbsup:...

It's a shame for the OAPs that worked hard in the factories and remember the old Sheffield as it use to be.:(

With the gang warfare that took decades to put a stop too, yeah it looks great through those rosy glasses.

what's the opposite of someone who does good then?

wrote lots! :D

another good post and the key word! respect. Agree with everything there and I've turned out alright... kind of...:P

as for everyone standing up and saying enough...... just look at the fuel protests. fat lot of good they did. you will change nothing if the government doesnt want it... no matter how many say enough...:|

We're not saying the other countries are paradise but for sheer thuggery and mindless crime modern day England clearly leads the way. With the possible exception of the USA.

Oh dear god. It's astonishing how insular some people still are despite your free access to information. Which isn't availiable in many of hte areas I'll cite;

The USA and UK are the most "sheer thuggery and mindless crime" ridden? I wish I lived in your world. It sounds incredible. Tried many of the mid African states? Lived in anywhere in South America? Had a go at anywhere in the mid Asia area?

Obviously not.

well said , the young offenders know they wont get locked up , and know the police cant do much, its an honour to get a asbo its like street cred if you get one!

Oh dear god. It's astonishing how insular some people still are despite your free access to information. Which isn't availiable in many of hte areas I'll cite;

The USA and UK are the most "sheer thuggery and mindless crime" ridden? I wish I lived in your world. It sounds incredible. Tried many of the mid African states? Lived in anywhere in South America? Had a go at anywhere in the mid Asia area?

Obviously not.

you should have a look at todays national paper loads of englands peaple moving abroad !

I still think that the thug scum are in a minority, but the well behaved majority have their protests and objections ignored. We are slowly being suffocated by years of limp wristed social conscience desicions. Schools are restricted in how they can punish, parents are restricted in how they punish, courts are restricted in how they punish, so how are the young thugs going to learn that doing wrong brings punishment. People committing an offence should be aware that there may be an unpleasant price to pay, but the price these days seems to be, a caution, an ASBO, a conditional discharge.(What next, their names in the naughty book and sent to bed with no milk?) Even the young offenders detention centres are a joke. I'm all for offering help to people who need it but surely it should be after a suitable punishment for the offence committed. This is why, when people see the lack of punishment from the parents, school, or courts, vigilante groups are formed.