Female MySpace users beware

Fair enough. I still think it just takes common sense not to fall for internet scams, but I take your points on board.

Right!

Who are you? and what have you done with "Spyro"!

In all his years of posting did he ever come out with anything as polite and correct as that!

On MySpace they are targeting women who are older or very young and alone and who probably have something missing from their lives and/or are struggling with money problems. Promising the prospect of a relationship, marriage and all sorts. They are sending smooth talking messages begging to talk to you.

They search for divorcees and single people. I suspect there are probably female counterparts also targeting older men.

i've had a few of these and im not single or divorced, i delete them as whats a man after declaring undying love to someone hes not met:loopy:esp when there married with 4 kids, but im suspicious like that, one was from abroad and wanted someone to look after a house in london and bank money from his bussiness :suspect:poss a canabis farm and money laundering, i did concider reporting it to police but wasn't sure if they would act on it.

got 1 from a robert/o (summat like that)wanting to marry a nice english lady, v. lenghty e mail, deleted it and next day my oh got one from a roberta, same context as mine when we clicked on profile it was the guy who'd mailed me.

obviusly he mailed him back married him and keeps sending him cash to support his family:hihi:(joking)

can see why you started this thread though as some may get taken in

Thank you for the warning.

:)

Thank you for the warning.

:)

You're welcome.

i've had a few of these and im not single or divorced, i delete them as whats a man after declaring undying love to someone hes not met:loopy:esp when there married with 4 kids, but im suspicious like that, one was from abroad and wanted someone to look after a house in london and bank money from his bussiness :suspect:poss a canabis farm and money laundering, i did concider reporting it to police but wasn't sure if they would act on it.

got 1 from a robert/o (summat like that)wanting to marry a nice english lady, v. lenghty e mail, deleted it and next day my oh got one from a roberta, same context as mine when we clicked on profile it was the guy who'd mailed me.

obviusly he mailed him back married him and keeps sending him cash to support his family:hihi:(joking)

can see why you started this thread though as some may get taken in

Gosh it's even worse than I thought. Targeting anyone regardless. :loopy: