What cars do people own then? And why is it "classic" to you

i have a mark 2 astra soft top i think its a classic because they were sought after when new from people wanting to buy because of there modern appearence and also joyriders stealing them for there speed and handling mainly desireable gte models i loved the shape from when they were first built and still look good today plus according to wilkapedia less than 7000 were ever built in soft top form so not that really mass produced getting rare now because they have rotted away or stolen and burnt out or smashed up because they were easy to steal i think the design was the best astra by far i also own a classic mini which i think regardless of its age is a classic in its own right british at its best loved the world over shame about the rot but still cool easy to mend a real peoples car i loveeeeeeeeee them

I have just set up a facebook group called 'VW T25 Club Sheffield' so we can share our passion! I would love to link up with other T25 lovers. Join me???

I still love the mk1 Ford Capri, I haven't got one I hasten to add but I still think they were one of the most awesome looking cars we ever did. Some of them had some pretty pathetic engines so didn't exactly go as they looked they should but the bigger engine ones had the performance to match, if I win the lottery it wont be any Ferrari for me, it's be mk1 Capri 3.0L GT. Well I can dream I suppose.

Good call Richie! On the day I passed my test all those years ago, my neighbour handed me the keys to his red 1.6 XL with black vinyl roof and told me 'we'd better go for a drive then' & I've loved them ever since.

I had a 280 Brooklands a few years ago, and that was the best and most comfortable driving position I've had in any car. Legs straight out, pedals in perfect position, looking straight down the bonnet with the 'power bulge' in the corner of your eye. Happy Days.

The 2.8 injection was nice, my brother in law had a few. He even cut the roof off one and made it into a rag top, he used to take it to Capri owners club meets.

I have a mk3 ford fiesta rs1800, which is 21 year old. It's approaching the "classic" phase as there are only around 100 left in the country. Mine being one of only around 30 or so actually on the road, and not on sorn decs

The 2.8 injection was nice, my brother in law had a few. He even cut the roof off one and made it into a rag top, he used to take it to Capri owners club meets.

I have a mk3 ford fiesta rs1800, which is 21 year old. It's approaching the "classic" phase as there are only around 100 left in the country. Mine being one of only around 30 or so actually on the road, and not on sorn decs

is your brother in law called craig?

is your brother in law called craig?

Yeah he used to live on Southey green road when he did that to his 2.8 injection

Yeah he used to live on Southey green road when he did that to his 2.8 injection

i used to work with him for a while fitting office furniture, i'm sure his wife's sisters boyfriend worked with us as well, was this you?

i remember craig moving down into ecclesfield, has he still got the Capri

i used to work with him for a while fitting office furniture, i'm sure his wife's sisters boyfriend worked with us as well, was this you?

i remember craig moving down into ecclesfield, has he still got the Capri

No, it wasn't me pal, he still lives at ecclesfield, that Capri is long gone I'm afraid, he has had others come n go as well.

He has always had nice cars, ford racing puma, and focus rs to name a few.

He is into his old motor bikes now lol, and helping me out with Owt I buy n sell/maintaining my own vehicles.

What's your name pal?

Hi, tell him simon said hello, I used to live at shire green when I worked with him,