Sick of non english news

Ive turned the news off my tele its more interested in whats going on around the world than whats going on in our own country.

I can't see how iraq gets more coverage than the shocking state of affairs in london with the knife crimes.

has there been any knife crime today??

you want something bad to happen in this country?

foot and mouth and a helicopter crash not bad enough for you??

??????

So you want to be like the Americans, who get practically nothing on their own TVs but American news? Most of them would have trouble in locating where the UK even is, let alone knowing anything about it--so much for the "special relationship".

Like it or not, we are in a global community and what happens elsewhere impinges on us, just as what happens here impinges on them.

We don't need parochialism in modern times

has there been any knife crime today??

you want something bad to happen in this country?

foot and mouth and a helicopter crash not bad enough for you??

??????

Im not just on about today have you seen the stats in the captiol for the amount of young people getting fatilly attacked in the last 2 years.

I think it needs to be addressed BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND.

So you want to be like the Americans, who get practically nothing on their own TVs but American news? Most of them would have trouble in locating where the UK even is, let alone knowing anything about it--so much for the "special relationship".

Like it or not, we are in a global community and what happens elsewhere impinges on us, just as what happens here impinges on them.

We don't need parochialism in modern times

You sound like you need to have a kit kat.

things need addressing...by the people that can address things, but we dont need ******** on the news just for the sake of it, 2 more brits killed in iraq, aint that news?

dont people need to know that?

Where does all the money go what we give away every year for other places, where was the pot for us when we got flooded.

Thats why i think England should have a more selfish attitude.

how many people have been killed in knife/gun crimes in London in the past year??

how many people have been killed in Iraq in the past two years in a war that was of our own making??

you do the sums sunshine.

we are a global community or havent you noticed?

Where does all the money go what we give away every year for other places, where was the pot for us when we got flooded.

Thats why i think England should have a more selfish attitude.

more selfish? we are one of the richest countries in the world, why should we not help those less fortunate than ourselves?

despite what some may think, we have got it good in this country.

You sound like you need to have a kit kat.

Perhaps I'll take your advice, since you don't seem capable of giving a sensible reply to my observations.

*sits calmly waiting*