Sign in to follow this  

Sharkey's

Anyone been to Sharkey's yet? whats the prices like and music?

I have been to sharkey's once and it seems to be a cocktail bar, but not very classy in my opinion. The cocktails although being well thought of and interesting, are expensive and this could put off alot of customers, expecially students. the decor seems to be very bright and modern, with a dancefloor which wasnt used while i was there.

If i was wanting to go to a later licensed bar, this wouldnt be my choice, i am a big fan of The Harley (opposite HSBC @university tramstop) although some people consider it to be another expensive bar, it has been refurbished and the introduction of some new offers have certainly improved the drinks on offer. Also the introduction of a range of DJ's playing a good selection of music, this is also added to with band night on a Monday, local and out of town bands rocking the whole bar. I have noticed, that lately the staff have been changed, and the atmosphere and service have been greatly inproved.

Its a good looking bar on the outside but cheap and tacky within. (my opinion). Not a good first impression. As for drinks, I can't remember.

where is it?................................

what was it before?