Shefield Forum Badges

Are you being serious about SF badges ??? I shudder to think of what the natives up here would attribute to the wearing of a badge with the letters S F on it, i reckon SAD would be half of it ????:hihi:

I live in Torquay so would wear a T-shirt or put a sticker in my car.

I already wear my Hendersons Relish T-shirt with pride. :)

What about a T shirt with 'NO I'M NOT A SF USER' on it. Bit of a twist eh? :suspect:

Talking on the matter of the letters SF in sheffield, did anyone remember/or still see the SF graffiti crew? It started up in the early 90s by a lad who wrote ONER/WONA/007, SF originaly was a small crew with DUG, RYME, FISTA etc, but when FISTA was locked up othier writers from sheffield thought SF standed for SAVE FISTA, and everyone started writing it, it was up everywhere at one point. Anybody remember this?

OO7, look in the first 0 and it says SF.....

http://www.yorkshirejunkies.co.uk/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=2694

RIP MATT, DEEPLY MISSED.

Did anyone get any SF badges made? I really would like one. I can pay by pay pal, cash, debit card etc.etc.

perleeez.............

I'm a bit worried about the thought of the Council tax going up for this reason. I don't mind if it's for a few months, but these things have a tendancy to get stuck in place. Aren't we still paying for Supertram and the World Student Games through council tax?

I'm a bit worried about the thought of the Council tax going up for this reason. I don't mind if it's for a few months, but these things have a tendancy to get stuck in place. Aren't we still paying for Supertram and the World Student Games through council tax?

Yes...but I'm damned if I'm paying for SF badges thru my council tax too! :help:

i hope this is a joke you sad persons:suspect:

I think its quite a good idea.

Nobody would force you to wear one and it'd certainly liven up a dull lunch hour and may even spark some good stories.

I own a Sheffield Forum tee-shirt and so was slightly interested in the idea of a badge. I've made a few tentative enquiries and have discovered that badge manufacturing is not cheap if you want anything of decent quality, then there is the question of design. Therefore I'd say we need a design and then a monetary commitment from people who'd like one otherwise some-one is going to be out of pocket if they pay for it themselves and then find there are not many takers when it actually comes to buying a badge.

I own a Sheffield Forum tee-shirt and so was slightly interested in the idea of a badge. I've made a few tentative enquiries and have discovered that badge manufacturing is not cheap if you want anything of decent quality, then there is the question of design. Therefore I'd say we need a design and then a monetary commitment from people who'd like one otherwise some-one is going to be out of pocket if they pay for it themselves and then find there are not many takers when it actually comes to buying a badge.

I had looked into this and secured funding for first batch, which would have been 200 badges min order. I also had enough verbal purchases to clear this first order, I would love to use cgksheff avatar with date 25.6.2007 round edge in gold.

Proceeds to Flood Fund, it would have to be a lapel pin, rather than a badge and I this SF users would pay little more for quality.

If cgksheff will let his avatar be used, I say lets put together artwork and see what it looks like!:)

These are available for £4.99 go here!

You could do with improving your photoshop skills I think.