Bus Lane/Bus Gate Cameras

Yes - in fact doesn't even need to be real camera or real council employee.

So barclay, please come and stand outside Nirmal's about 5.15pm later in September. You'll knock 5mins off my journey home. 10mins on a Thursday (never understood why Thursday is worst day).

Ive always been a bit tempted to do it one day.

Yes - in fact doesn't even need to be real camera or real council employee.

So barclay, please come and stand outside Nirmal's about 5.15pm later in September. You'll knock 5mins off my journey home. 10mins on a Thursday (never understood why Thursday is worst day).

I believe this location is high on the list for camera enforcement.

the equipment IS available and is in use on first buse's, the newer volvo gemini's and eclipse buse's run by first have forward facing cctv cameras in the front window area, they also have rear facing cameras. and the images from these have been used numerous times by the police investigating rta's and such.

so it would seem they could be utilised if need be ,for a price i suppose.

have also seen the newer buses run by stagecoach fitted with a similar cctv set up.

You like apostrophies don't you? Or do I mean apostrophy's?

Makes me laugh when I hear ppl say cameras are soley to make money, The councils use COUNCIL TAX for that where they can get EVERYONE and ALL THE TIME and INCREASE it every year unlike camera fines that stay the same and affect only a few thick drivers. The council will be rubbing their hands with glee multiplying the number of flats on each floor of these apartment towers that are springing up because they don't have to install anything just send a mailshot to "the occupier" on each floor of an area that would only normally have a single house !! so give the camera revenue a rest please.