Steve's Rant - Yorkshire #1 for animal abuse

:rant:This post could be alot longer if i were to use language that i would get banned for:rant:

I was sickened to hear that Yorkshire our fine county is the #1 for animal abuse i hope all those who engage in such activities are @~@:%&^ proud of themselves our family have taken on rescued pets for around 20 years unfortunately not many the last few years due to aging parents i would like to say that i was shocked about some of he stories such as dogs tied up to starve to death but im not. It's all too common, surely causing an animal to suffer and possibly die this way should be treated as out and out torture in the eyes of the law, man i felt guilty when i wa late home from work once and the dog had to wait an extra two hours for its dinner.

Well said mate, people who abuse animals want stringing up IMO! :rant:

And that's just the forum proof version of what I'd do to 'em.

I know exactly how you feel Steve.

I just got a border collie from a rescue she's 18months old and all she wants to do is :love:.

I'm having to teach her to play it's taken 6 weeks to get her to chase a ball. I picked up a frisbee for her and when I showed it to her she tried to hide behind my legs cowering like she expected to be beaten. All I ask is 5mins in a dark alley with the @$@^%* who did this to her. All I can promise in return is that he wont walk out:rant:

I agree too!

I couldnt aggree more if I caught anybody abusing any animal I dont think id be able to control what I would do to them :rant::rant:

Hang 'em, flog 'em, I'd make tie them up and skin them alive etc, etc. Yawn.

Glad to see you are getting with the program Hal ;)

I thought you'd be one to approve of other expressing strong emotions on topics they feel passionate about? I'd love to string the scum up to die. :)

Would the OP care to supply some actual facts, specifics or links to what is otherwise a general rant?

Its amazing to see how many people on here are suddenly happy to switch their attitude to advocating torture and hanging simply because an animal is involved. :rolleyes:

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/video?articleid=3075782 dont know why you need a link Meaks you just hae to open your eyes, visit an animal shealter or have watched the news for the last few days. but heres a link just for you :)

People generally feel over angry when animals. Children or elderly people are abused this is because they are the vunerable and defencless in our society

its often you hear of horses getting their throats cut, Dogs drowned in canals, are you gonna pat the people who do this on the back if you meet them in person?

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/video?articleid=3075782 dont know why you need a link Meaks you just hae to open your eyes, visit an animal shealter or have watched the news for the last few days. but heres a link just for you

Thanks for the link. Its sad to say that this kind of behaviour is by no means a Yorkshire phenomenon though. :(

I have had two animals from shelters up to now.

its often you hear of horses getting their throats cut, Dogs drowned in canals, are you gonna pat the people who do this on the back if you meet them in person?

Of course not, the suggestion is ridiculous. Who would?

these Idiots (animal abusers not forum users before i get a load of Horrible pms lol) must get some gratification for doing it or they wouldnt do it i am glad i dont understand them