Pictures in clouds

Yesterday evening me and my OH were sat in the back yard in the lovely warmth :) there were a lot of clouds in the sky though and we decided to see if we could make any shapes out of them, well, we found loads of things. A leaping frog, an elephants head, a whale, a little scottie dog. Does anyone else do this? And what have you seen?

I love playing this game. sometimes I play it to settle the children after playtime.

At the moment i can see a great bunny rabbit that has the last of the sun behind it. There's a turtle in the background too. :D

Yesterday evening me and my OH were sat in the back yard in the lovely warmth :) there were a lot of clouds in the sky though and we decided to see if we could make any shapes out of them, well, we found loads of things. A leaping frog, an elephants head, a whale, a little scottie dog. Does anyone else do this? And what have you seen?

Yes I find it quite relaxing doing this, sometimes I take pics and show them to my family but they seem to see something different to what I can see. :roll:

Its amazing really, some of the things you can pick out dont you think?

I can see what appears to be my old friend and confidant Jill Mates – once an adversary but later a great friend, we had many interests in common and always seemed to know what the other was thinking about. More than once this telepathy got us in trouble with the authorities.

Times change slowly and gradually we grew apart although we still talk on the phone most days.

I dont know how she did it but my Grandma used to read tea leaves she could see many shapes of objects, I didnt see them but she could

I can see what appears to be my old friend and confidant Jill Mates – once an adversary but later a great friend, we had many interests in common and always seemed to know what the other was thinking about. More than once this telepathy got us in trouble with the authorities.

Times change slowly and gradually we grew apart although we still talk on the phone most days.

That must be weird, seeing a friends face in a cloud :hihi:

i often do this with my children, its funny how we all see different things.

My mom and friends think i'm weird because i take alot of pictures of clouds, i've put some on my space but i've got loads more to add, i just find it calming!

Its a great idea :thumbsup: Might have a go myself :)