Bamforth Street tram stop

Thats not really worthy of a police presence though is it?

Depends.

If an ambulance is called, the Police will attend.

The radio news report that is just being broadcast says that it was a four year old boy who was knocked down by a taxi, and was killed.

That's just dreadful, condolences to the family.

Having spent yesterday evening playing with my little grandson who is three and a half, I can not imagine the anguish this family must be going through.

Utmost condoelences to them all

so so sorry i have 2 little ones 3 and 5 and i couldnt think how this little boys family are feeling ....god bless and sweet dreams little boy ...xxxx thoughts with his family

I cant even begin to imagine what the family must be going thru. Awful tragedy, my heart goes out to them x

thanks for everyone for your thoughts it was my friends little boy i went to his funeral on thursday an all went well he will be peace now goodnight babe sleep tight our little friend love cheryl,dominic,kenzie & lily-mae xx

Belated condolences to the family, was shocked to hear this had happened so near to where I live, near the top of Bamforth Street. Walked past yesterday and felt a lot of sorrow for the poor boy and his folks.