Leaving the country -- must sell

Hi all,

My family and I are unexpectedly having to move back to Canada on the 12th (i.e., next Sunday!). We have a number of items that need good homes quickly::help:

1) Mothercare Votex Travel System Pram/Car seat, with rain cover, muffs for both stroller and car seat, sunshade, and matching rucksack -- hardly ever used, like new.

2) Wooden crib that converts to bed for older toddlers, with a brand new, never used, still in the original wrapping mattress plus martress cover sheet

2) Baby Trend Travel cot with carry/storage bag -- excellent condition

3) Mothercare "East Coast" traditional pine highchair with padded seat cover -- excellent condition, very solid

4) Chico UFO baby walker with lightup/musical activity tray -- excellent condition

5) Mothercare blue infant bath and loads of bath toys -- excellent condition

6) Plastic storage bin/toy box, plus a variety of books, toys

7) Several Avent bottles/teats -- most of them never used, still in original box

Will accept any reasonable offers.:)

Call: 0114 201 7335 or

Email: sacamano.bofa@gmail.com

Would 160 pounds be fair? I could even deliver it today if you were interested, but I have a rental car so wouldn't be able to deliver past today.

Still for sale.

hi how much would you accept for the crib that converts..?

And if possible have you got any pics or sizes...??

I am after another cot for my daughter as she seems to be getting to big for the one she has got,...

MOD: Please give some indication of prices, please, as per the rules. Thanks.

Sorry Mods, I wasn't aware of that rule.

Here are some approximate prices, BUT, as I said, we are leaving the country and are really more concerned about finding the items a good home rather than price -- so consider these fairly flexible (within reason, of course).

I'm sorry I don't have a digital camera so can't post any photos, but all items are in great condition -- you can pm or email me for more details if you want.

1) Mothercare Votex Travel System Pram/Car seat, with rain cover, muffs for both stroller and car seat, sunshade, and matching rucksack -- hardly ever used, like new. -- 65 pounds

2) Wooden crib (very large -- my 16 month old daughter still fits in it quite happily and isn't growing out of it anytime soon) that converts to bed for older toddlers, with a brand new, never used, still in the original wrapping mattress plus martress cover sheet. -- 40 pounds

2) Baby Trend Travel cot with carry/storage bag -- excellent condition -- 20 pounds

3) Mothercare "East Coast" traditional pine highchair with padded seat cover -- excellent condition, very solid -- 20 pounds

4) Chico UFO baby walker with lightup/musical activity tray -- excellent condition 5 pounds

5) Mothercare blue infant bath and loads of bath toys -- excellent condition -- 5 pounds

6) Plastic storage bin/toy box, plus a variety of books, toys -- 5 pounds

7) Several Avent bottles/teats -- most of them never used, still in original box -- 5 pounds

I'm very interested in the baby walker. Is it one of those you sit the baby in and they cxan zoom around? Or is it just a push chair? If its the first I'll definitely be interested!

Edit : I'm also interested in the storage with books and toys. I assume this is a little boy by the blue bath? I only ask because I have a little boy.

Hi

Yep, it is the type they sit in and zoom around. Our daughter loved it.

We didn't have a son -- it seems that all the little bathtubs are blue, to match the water I guess(?).

Send me a pm or give me a call/email if you would like them.

H