Pimp your best Photo !

One of my favourite recent photos: poty2009.dcmag.co.uk/3913562628069797038/matlock-baths-illuminations.html

You'll need to copy the URL to view. I'm not allowed to have a link until I've made 5 posts. (I registered specifically to post in this thread)

You can't view anything on dc mag, they have disappeared and people have migrated to photo Radar so you will have to have the picture somewhere else on the new for people to view, Flickr or something like that. I was also a member of dc mag so do know what I'm saying is right.

You can't view anything on dc mag, they have disappeared and people have migrated to photo Radar so you will have to have the picture somewhere else on the new for people to view, Flickr or something like that. I was also a member of dc mag so do know what I'm saying is right.

That seems strange,

I can see stordoffs photo here .. dcmag.co.uk

m&p

That seems strange,

I can see stordoffs photo here .. dcmag.co.uk

m&p

Yes can but that's because it's entered in the POTY competition and not in the old galleries which we had, they have all gone :(

My own current fave is this The Awakening taken at dawn on Higger Tor on Saturday. It's a shot I've been working on for a while and re-shot few times in different conditions. I think this one captures the mood the best.

Cheers,

Andy

This rough scan was posted on photobucket with the intention of showing a before and after. Despite not even being cropped, it now graces a Hungarian website and has been viewed over 700 times, whilst the improved version posted elsewhere on SF is still in single figures. There is no accounting for taste.

tree.jpg

This is my fave :)

It was a lucky shot; all the rest came out rubbish xD

4070463436_5f36cc4223_o.jpg

Edited by layola

Just found this post(lol).Anyhows could,nt decide between two so i,l be cheeky an post em bothe and let you peeps decide!!!

StrikemasterTeamViperFormation.jpg

PICT0144.jpg