Pimp your best Photo !

OK this is the thread to pimp the photo you deem to be your favorite that you've ever taken. You can only pimp ONE photo !

You might choose it because its technically flawless, nice looking, or it brings back special memories. Just make sure its suitable for a family audience :P

Now remember - just ONE photo. See how hard it gets to choose among your best :P

Hey,

I think this one is my best at the moment:

GL Note : <Link broken>

Why?

Because it seems to signify almost everything I am trying to achieve right now. I'm looking for something different, something magical... To bring back that innocence and magic the world once had when you were younger... I dunno, I'm obviously a bit tapped.

At the moment (I'll probably change my mind by the time I get to the end of this post!), it's this photo of San Francisco. For various reasons - my first visit to the States, a memory of a fantastic city, a really memorable night cruise and I even like the photo too! :)

I had to do a bit of tweaking to get the perspective of the bridge right because of the wide-angle lens, but the rest is mostly untouched. I took others on the same evening that are probably better "picture postcard" photos of the city harbour, but this is the one I like looking at the most.

Tomorrow, I would probably choose a different favourite but today:

Nothing too spectacular about this night shot taken in Crookes but I love the textures.

Ooooh thats rather nice :)

My forst post in this forum having just got into photography.

this is a photo i took whilst on the Staten island ferry in New York recently - hope you like it

n6214608902335048656jo6.jpg

Stunning photos everyone. :)

hope you like it

I do for sure, worthy of a :thumbsup:

I've had a real torrid time picking my one favourite photo, but in the end decided it was probably this one. I think the rainbow finishes it off perfectly.

Not a nice memory but it captured the mood I guess!

Sheffield Flood - Attercliffe

Not a nice memory

Maybe not, but it's a cracking pic :thumbsup: