Half price entry throughout summer holidays

Just found out that Megakidz play centre at the Mega Centre is half price over the summer.

:)

It's on Bernard Road, next to Hyde Park Tram stop by the way

hiya, is this place any good for little ones, my daughters is 9 months old and i would love to take her to a soft play area that is ok for her age, also do you know what its like for its partys..? i have looked on their website but dont find it very useful(no pictures of the play area etc):huh::huh:

thanks

:)

Hi

They do kid's parties. We had our kids party there when they were younger.

I think it's free for up to 9 month olds.

They are open every day apart from Sunday.

There is an area for babies and one for toddlers and one for the older kids.

I went a couple of months ago and thought it was a bit grim in the baby bit. Not so bad for the older kids but my eldest is only 2 so was a bit of a washout for us. There is a big room with stuff in that looked like place for parties. I would say its best for 4-7 year olds.

Yes, I think they said they are about to change a lot of their stuff to make it better for 0-4's. Not sure when but it must be soon I would think.

I agree with Mommatron. Thankfully, I got a free ticket when I went or I probably would have asked for my money back...it's likely better for older children, but cosycub was under 2 and the baby bit was, as Mommatron says, 'grim'.