First date with a girl

Hi everyone i've not posted for a while, its good to be back -cant wait to read postings from the usual lot -jabberwocky and medusa spring to mind,;) hi everyone else as well.

I met a swedish girl today and decided to just go for it and ask her out, she said yes and i've got her number, which is quite an achievement for me :)

I'm taking her out all day sunday (her only day off) and shes only been in sheffield/engalnd in general for 1 week and is leaving to austrailia in a month.

What I'm asking is does anyone have any good ideas for the date, i want to show her sheffield the best bits, but not tire her out (cos working 6 days a week). all ideas are welcome, thanks

but not tire her out (cos working 6 days a week). all ideas are welcome, thanks

Sorry someone has to say it! "not tire her out"? You are working 6 days or she is? Maybe she wants tiring out? By that I mean a full day in the Peaks or something of course ;)

ha ha, yeah i realise the inuendo :) no she is the one working, the peaks sounds ideal - romantic picnic springs to mind, just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas that i haven't thought of.

Catch the bus out to Castleton? You get to see some of the scenery, you get to chat on the way, then when you get there, there is the Visitor's Centre to wander round, loads of gift shops and cafés, and a couple of Blue John mines to go down - not to mention hills to climb if you're so inclined.

It'd feel like a good day out.

Otherwise, you could check out the Botanical Gardens/Ecclesall Road/Broomhill with the various cafés etc, or Weston Park museum and the art gallery. Or just the Winter Gardens and a bit of something to eat in the town centre!

Guess it depends what you're looking for. :)

Catch the bus out to Castleton? You get to see some of the scenery, you get to chat on the way, then when you get there, there is the Visitor's Centre to wander round, loads of gift shops and cafés, and a couple of Blue John mines to go down - not to mention hills to climb if you're so inclined.

It'd feel like a good day out.

Otherwise, you could check out the Botanical Gardens/Ecclesall Road/Broomhill with the various cafés etc, or Weston Park museum and the art gallery. Or just the Winter Gardens and a bit of something to eat in the town centre!

Guess it depends what you're looking for. :)

Thanks SHsheff, I'm starting to incline towards castleton, peak district region :)

take her to Monsal Dale and have a walk by the river and treat her to lunch at Monsal Head. And good luck with tiring her out!!!!!

We both had a great day in castleton. I did get to tire her out :hihi: but not in that way, shes a lady this girl.

think yu best get your skates on me old china. you have less than a month to have the time of your life before she gets swept away by some blond haired surffer ozzy dude! lol