Middlewood hospital now the park village site!

im living at wadsley village with my parents at the minute. Been there a month and not seen anything yet unfortunatley. Think i might have to go on a few walks around in the night see if anything happens id love to see a ghost!

im living at wadsley village with my parents at the minute. Been there a month and not seen anything yet unfortunatley. Think i might have to go on a few walks around in the night see if anything happens id love to see a ghost!

Not likely. The ghosts sodded off after being annoyed at how many houses ended up being built and due to the lack of facilities that were initially planned.

so no ghost storys as yet then !! well let us all know if there is SFORUMERS

I did security on this site when the hospital was being knocked down and the houses and apartments being built, i only ever worked nights and i never saw any ghosts or anything strange. I also did security at firth park when they were building again the old dairy and strangely enough have now ended up living down the road in shiregreen.

i worked as a security guard at middlewood,i use to work nights with a mate of mine, we use to find the keys to all the old buildings and go and check them out. i remember finding a key for the kingswood building and we went in at 12 oclock halloween night, talk about spooky...there was long corridors of padded cells the fall length of kingswood, wish i would have taken some pictures, on the left hand side of the building was some metal fire escape steps, i know that one person, who has staying there, hanged there self from the top, one night and the lads who worked in the workyards found that person swinging in the morning, i never liked walking around kingswood at night, but also never saw anything strange like ghosts only the thiefs from wing gardens.

My mum si a nurse adn did nights there when I was a kid. As an adult she has now told me all sorts of things that she has seen there (Wouldnt tell me as a child in case it kept me up) Nothing too scary though, the one she refers to most is looking down a ward to see a little old lady trying to get into a bed that is already occupied, as she approached to help her the lady would simply vanish, happened quite a lot apprently.

i worked as a security guard at middlewood,i use to work nights with a mate of mine, we use to find the keys to all the old buildings and go and check them out. i remember finding a key for the kingswood building and we went in at 12 oclock halloween night, talk about spooky...there was long corridors of padded cells the fall length of kingswood, wish i would have taken some pictures, on the left hand side of the building was some metal fire escape steps, i know that one person, who has staying there, hanged there self from the top, one night and the lads who worked in the workyards found that person swinging in the morning, i never liked walking around kingswood at night, but also never saw anything strange like ghosts only the thiefs from wing gardens.

thats a bit scary that! i have heard about the hanging before-i have never seen any spooky goings on in kingswood hall. Although was a bit worried at first when everything i have delivered when first moving in there was something broken on it! thought it was very bad luck!

Out of all the locations through out the UK Middlewood is the only place I whitnessed anything paranormal.

If you wish to see hundreds of pictures depicting Middlewood Hospital.

Please visit. rotherham-images.co.uk and look for the ‘Midlewood Hospital’ link

Contributions are most welcome. Full contact details on the site.

If you wish to see hundreds of pictures depicting Middlewood Hospital.

Please visit. rotherham-images.co.uk and look for the ‘Midlewood Hospital’ link

Contributions are most welcome. Full contact details on the site.

Linky here :D

Where were the padded cells on Kingswood, I worked on that unit for years

I never noticed any padded cells though :confused: