New Kitten settling in ...

Tiffin is purring, eating, using the litter tray and following us about now. She is very vocal too.

Tango....her older half brother isnt very keen on her, keeps hissing and swiping whil her other half brother Jaffa has accepted her.

Is there anything we can do to help them get on?

Have they gotten used to each other yet? Our Honey is still hissing at the other cats but they are learning just to ignore her. It looks like she is going to be boss!

If you don't want him in the bedroom then i'm afraid you have to let him get used to sleeping alone. Do you have an old jumper or something? If so, wear it for a while and then at night put it in the cats bed. He will find some comfort from being able to smell your scent. He will cry for a good few nights yet but he will eventually settle down. Congratulations on your new family member :)

Thanks for the advice Kittenta. I think this evening I will make sure he plays lots so he is tired at bedtime, hopefully then I can sneak out and he wont notice too much. I will try leaving my jumper with him that I've been wearing all day today. He seems happy other than that, currently he is asleep and snoring behind my laptop on the desk...so cute. If anyone can tell me how to put pictures on I will try and put up a photo

x

Thanks for the advice Kittenta. I think this evening I will make sure he plays lots so he is tired at bedtime, hopefully then I can sneak out and he wont notice too much. I will try leaving my jumper with him that I've been wearing all day today. He seems happy other than that, currently he is asleep and snoring behind my laptop on the desk...so cute. If anyone can tell me how to put pictures on I will try and put up a photo

x

They tend to get used to your routine, if you have one, and will see your bedtime as their sleeptime but there are exceptions. Like mine who think 3am is the perfect time to dive about and knock everything over :rolleyes:

Yes that works, what a gorgeous little kitty!

our computers on the blink so no pictures to show off at the moment, though I have a million on my phone!

emily is such a darling <3

she sits with me all day, well not with me, ON ME, purring. shes such a sweetheart. she's had her jabs and been wormed, and shes eating, pooing and weeing fine :)

also shes a little beast! she doesnt meow, she just squeaks like a monkey :P shes my chimp <3

and her favorite programs are king of the hill and hollyoaks (she always watches the tv when theyre on!) shes also very interested in cans of pop - ive no idea why, but she stares at them and sniffs them. and she likes to try to steal my chocolate. she has a mad hour in the morning where she runs around non stop and fights everything!!

shes a right monkey!

also shes a little beast! she doesnt meow, she just squeaks like a monkey :P shes my chimp <3

and her favorite programs are king of the hill and hollyoaks (she always watches the tv when theyre on!) shes also very interested in cans of pop - ive no idea why, but she stares at them and sniffs them. and she likes to try to steal my chocolate. she has a mad hour in the morning where she runs around non stop and fights everything!!

shes a right monkey!

Sounds like she has made herself right at home :) Haven't a clue about the cans of pop, we don't have them :suspect: Has she come around to the oh yet?

my poor baby ate some lilly pollen and shes at the vets now :(

she has to stay over night, possibly longer.

im in a right state, been crying none stop.

I hope my babys ok, she must be so scared.

Ooooh- lily pollen is so toxic to cats. You must be so scared for her.

*crosses fingers for Emily*