Farmer's Market stall, ace stuff

Just before I forget. Must mention the quality on the Sheffield Farmer's market last Sunday was excellent. I got some lovely stuff off a stall called sweets on the menu or something like that. Lovely bread and some cake things that I've never seen before, felt all continental. Sheffield might actually become cultured if it's not careful. I'll be there next time (3rd Sunday in the month I think). Just my thoughts, you might disagree.

I always get one of the amazing Steak and Stilton Pies. :love:

I always get one of the amazing Steak and Stilton Pies. :love:

How many points are they then ?;)

How many points are they then ?;)

:hihi::hihi: cheeky

Guest Ant

Where is the farmers' market held?

Hi there,

I think this was the Sheffield Continental Market and not the Farmers Market. Which was a shame, as the market was damn good,

Its such a shame that the Farmers Market can't attract such a vast array of people, but selling local-ish produce.

The cheese stall near NEXT is fab and the plant man has some real bargains. Still enjoying my plants from the last market.

Where is the farmers market?

Farmers market is held on the 4th Sunday of the month in Barkers Pool. Although more expensive than the supermarket I can highly recommend the honey. It is superb, very white in colour an tastes wonderful. The Lincolnshire Poacher cheese is also wonderful as are the home made pies and other preserves.

Farmers market is held on the 4th Sunday of the month in Barkers Pool. Although more expensive than the supermarket I can highly recommend the honey. It is superb, very white in colour an tastes wonderful. The Lincolnshire Poacher cheese is also wonderful as are the home made pies and other preserves.

Its on Fargate too

I went with DS#1 who blagged a new silver ring from a french stall and we got some lovely cornish fudge before we went to the cinema.

I must go back for some sausage next time :D