Losing Weight???

weight watchers or slimming world?????? Does anyone have any advise on the this? i've done them both and had some success on both but am now struggling on which one to choose. i have no motivation at the moment so any advise would help. i want to lose weight but just find it really hard.

is anyone else in the same boat as me???

Tried weight watchers for about 3 weeks and lost 3lb then gave up when I realised there was no way I could spend the rest of my life counting points. Now I am jsut eating fairly low fat food. ie. no choccy and crisps and trying to go to the gym 2-3 times a week. At the weekend I just let it all go! life's too short :)

Have you thought about talking to your doctor ??

He/she can give you free advice on healthy eating plans that don't just last as long as your 'on the diet', but last for life..

I can't see the point in weight watchers or slimmimg world when they only give you the advice you need as long as you are paying for it..

Always slimming world, but that's just my personal view. I lost nearly 4st.

Eat less and do more.......far cheaper than WW or SW. :)

do you feel the need for the support a group gives? My wife does SW (green not origional) and finds it works well for her. However, I do health and fitness programs so I go with a fitness routine and a calorie controlled diet

I lost three stones with Slimming World. Yes, of course, in theory you can do it on your own without going to a group. But if the group helps your motivation then why not.

I lost 6 & 1/2 stone on WW and my mum's lost 5 1/2 stone and we now help out at class, doing the weigh-in's. I'm attaching before and after photos for you to look at.

My mum and I were also in 'Woman' magazine 2 years explaining how we'd lost all our weight.

I do find it quite difficult to maintain my weight though.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Debz23/30-08-03a.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/Debz23/CAW9098B.jpg

WOW!!!!!!

Thats some transformation good on ya!

I`ve never joined either class but earlier this year i lost about 17lb by looking on the net and trying to follow the SW way of eating.

I`ve put about 5 or 6lb back on but have recently been thinking of doing it again and trying to shift another stone.

There`s a site called healthypages which has a slimming world forum on (although it`s not updated often) and i got some recipes from here which i found useful.

http://www.droylsden.net/docs/143_Recipes.htm

I dont have a problem with my weight, the only think I know is watching you are what you eat xD

Slimming World!!! you get free food, WW you don't. I have lost over 3 stone on SW and am now at target.