Most Straightforward - Men or Women?

I speak my mind and then get accused of being too confrontational. I guess I can't win so I'll carry on pleasing myself.

Me too! :o Personally, I think having strong opinions and not being afraid to air them is a good thing - but others don't seem to agree. You can't please everyone, so you might as well try to please yourself.

StarSparkle

i think men may be likened to a dog, always blundering about, making a mess and not understanding how they did it.... thats when they are not chasing after the local bitch in heat :suspect:

You make this sound like a bad thing :hihi::P

You make this sound like a bad thing :hihi::P

Awww i loves you all really honest i do, you can't help it :hihi: it is as it is hey :D

Women are far more complicated than men.

Generally speaking:

for a man to seduce a woman - you need to seduce her mind, her soul and her body

for a woman to seduce a man - well you just need a pulse :hihi:

I ve always believed that women are more straightforward than men. Still do. :)

neither gender is straight forward we each have our complexaties which the other gender do not understand. men and women in IMHO will never fully understand one another because

A - we are made very differantly to each other

and

B - each person is differant in so many ways, so therefore no generalization can be made (i may try to do a study on this :hihi:)

moonbird cats are always fighting each other ie cat fight and love themselves to death ohhhh don't i look purty today, i never fall in love with a woman's body it is her mind that attracts me because once you have seen one naked babe you've seen them all, seduction is something that is rare today as women i find are so predictable they totally lack intrigue.

You may have gained equal rights but i am affraid you have lost suspense and intrigue, whilst trying to emulate men you have become exactly what female represents a inferior male even female voices seem to be deeper these days.

Bring back those glamorous females of the 1950's gina lollabrigida,sophie loren,grace kelly they would leave todays females in the shade miaoww

as are people who reply to threads like this one :hihi:

plus 89% of statistics are made up on the spot!

Feel free to ignore me, I amuse myself.

89% of statistics are made up on the spot

Also 3 out of every 2 people are bad at maths:hihi:

I prefer to deal with men, far less likely to get upset by what you say (or didn't say), more likely to be honest than try and shield your feelings and are just far simpler to be around.

I speak my mind and then get accused of being too confrontational. I guess I can't win so I'll carry on pleasing myself.

mort your a pussy cat

and you may want to edit the end of post just read it then put yourself in my mind set lol

moonbird cats are always fighting each other ie cat fight and love themselves to death ohhhh don't i look purty today, i never fall in love with a woman's body it is her mind that attracts me because once you have seen one naked babe you've seen them all, seduction is something that is rare today as women i find are so predictable they totally lack intrigue.

You may have gained equal rights but i am affraid you have lost suspense and intrigue, whilst trying to emulate men you have become exactly what female represents a inferior male even female voices seem to be deeper these days.

Bring back those glamorous females of the 1950's gina lollabrigida,sophie loren,grace kelly they would leave todays females in the shade miaoww

and Cary Grant, James Stewart and Clark Gable weren't bad either, certainly matched them for style and looks:)