MJs - New Karaoke Bar - launches 4th August

come on down richhen04 with your mates. We'll have a free drink waiting for the birthday boy. One of my bar staff will make sure you get the pink boa!

Ha ha! Yeah, if you can get it off another member of the bar staff who has taken a great liking to it first!!!!! :love:

I didn't make it there tonight, Oz did the DJing. I'll be taking back the reins tomorrow (Friday) night!

Ha ha! Yeah, if you can get it off another member of the bar staff who has taken a great liking to it first!!!!! :love:

I didn't make it there tonight, Oz did the DJing. I'll be taking back the reins tomorrow (Friday) night!

Very smooth classic!!! Hows your sunstroke!! Just because i have taken a shine to the pink boa don't think the red an green ones were gettin off lightly i made good use of those last night!! I was well lubricated!! The lager just kept appearing in front of me hence the headache this morning!!

Should i come down and entertain you later as its so far to walk!! lol! Will your other half be joining you this evening!!!

The sunstroke has vanished and I'll be on my own running the show tonight. Keep bringing me the soda waters, won't you? I'm back on my diet and daren't have a Devils Ice! DJ Martin will be providing the tunes on Saturday and then it'll be Oz again on Sunday.

Whom is this Martin fellow!!!! Does he realize i shall be the bain of his life as i am of yours, Oz's and Splodges!! Hmm a new victim!! I do believe i shall be downstairs to sample the beverages "How nice is the Becks"

Once again i cant wait to don the hats n sing my heart out lol landlord keep my glass topped up!! Where has splodge been by the way not seen her since saturday night!! x x :love:

Hey All, had another great time this weekend and a good laugh putting Oz in his place last night and executing many famous songs with my not so famous vocal chords!!! Do you know whos on next weekend yet, and the question were all burning to know has splodge stopped picking her feet!!

There's me and Oz on Thursday night!

Splodge is doing Friday.

Martin on Saturday (back on form, getting over his cold!)

Oz on Sunday

All karaoke singers welcome!

I've been picking my feet in the frozen tundra (northumberland)!

Heading back to sunny Sheffield in an hour, see ya all Friday, I'll bring the adoption papers for Tom and Adam :hihi:

ps will trade 3 feather boas for the Winnie the Pooh mug! :love: