MJs - New Karaoke Bar - launches 4th August

MJs, Sheffield's new Karaoke bar launches on Saturday. Pure karaoke every Thurs - Sun.

Huge refurbishment, good prices - cheaper than many in the area.

Attercliffe Road (the old Manhatten bar).

I'll be DJing the Saturday night! There's a team of us doing the 4 nights each week - all Forummers!

Yes, I'm there for the opening night (Steph is covering me at the Moorfoot this Saturday...where the superb Candygods are playing)

I'll be DJing on other nights along with RedRocker, SplodgeCRB and another Forummer (whose Forum name I can't remember off the top of my head!)

brilliant night, very gud cheap prices. lively bar better than i thought defo bck next wk n most nights makers a change from head banging music. hope it does well n stays around its wot attercliffe needed

Had a great time tonight, glad I don't drink anymore after seeing what that Devils Ice did to Grotbags....she says it was an ice cream headache but we know better :hihi:

Its a lovely bar with a great atmosphere and I'm adopting the barstaff! ;)

Will have to try and get down there tonight......

A really busy night, one of the busiest I've known. Non stop singers, one after the other, for 5 hours! Great atmosphere.

MJs, Sheffield's new Karaoke bar launches on Saturday. Pure karaoke every Thurs - Sun.

Huge refurbishment, good prices - cheaper than many in the area.

Attercliffe Road (the old Manhatten bar).

Do you have a phone number for M.J'S PLEASE?

Great night out, great place. Bar staff were so friendly and up for a laugh. The Devils ice - WOW, its worth a visit just for that! The singing was none stop all night with everyone really getting into the spirit of it.

Fab friendly service and you felt really looked after by the owner at the end of the night - he called for taxi's for us all and waited outside with us, making sure we all got a taxi OK.

I'll be back every week - go on give it a try!