At what age would you admit to being adult

Well I'm 23 and in my heart I'm still a big kid. I too laugh at farts, at folks when they do megaly daft things (ask me about why I laughed about the pizza delivery guy I dare ya :hihi: )

People grow up very quickly when they get responsibilities such as children, a house, a proper job. The trick is not to lose the child inside, to still be able to laugh at daft things, to experience joy and wonder and to love with a light heart.

I am 40 and am outwardly serious.....show me a field full of flowers and I'll roll around like a 5 year old

I still don't feel old enough to be a Mum, which is why I sign all birthday cards etc to Taxman "Love Godzilla"!

You think I'm kidding don't you - I'm not.:D

People grow up very quickly when they get responsibilities such as children, a house, a proper job. The trick is not to lose the child inside, to still be able to laugh at daft things, to experience joy and wonder and to love with a light heart.

I am 40 and am outwardly serious.....show me a field full of flowers and I'll roll around like a 5 year old

I went around for ages in total amazement, after giving birth to my first child, saying, "omg! I'm a Mummy!" - I couldn't quite believe it! I agree with you Wendyb1966 that adulthood comes with responsibility. I also agree with everything else you said in your post! :) So long as my inner child can surface and run free, I'm happy! :)

I realised I was grown up(!) when a young lad asked me to pass the ball "mister" whilst I was walking past a game of football.

I had to look round twice before realising he meant me!

Well i'm 24 and have 1 child own my home run my own firm and i'v not grown up yet still i act like i was 18 messing about with this that and the other up all hours i think i'll class my self an adult when i'm around 65 LoL

24 with a kid, business and a home?

I need to get my move on :hihi: