Anyone know of any creative writing classes in Sheffield?

I go to a creative writing class at Woodhouse library.

It's just started and is free,

hazel

Does This help improve your writing? i feel quite ashamed of my writing and could do with some help making it neat.

I can recommend Susan Elliot Wright- I think she's starting a new class in September at the Tabernacle hall in Hillsborough. You do have to pay, but the advice is professional and Susan is a published writer who knows her stuff.

Going to her class last year changed my life!

Ah thank you - how lovely to hear this! Yes, I'm running another creative writing class in hillsborough starting this september. This one is an evening course, but I'm also running two afternoon classes, one in Highfield (london road) and one in Ecclesall road. All are suitable for both beginners and those who have some experience of writing. I had a great mix of beginners and advanced students last year, and by the end of the course, ALL of them were producing some really good stuff. If you're interested in attending one of these courses, please pm me for details. I also run 1-day non-fiction workshops - next one will be early next year.