Campsites - young people

Does anyone know of any campsites in the hope/castleton/edale area that are easy to get to and let groups of young people on?

Me and a group of friends are wanting to go away for a few days and will have to travel by bus or train so they'd need to be near a station/bus stop. Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure most campsites frown on groups of young people. Are you a rowdy bunch, or will you be quiet etc?

http://www.fieldhead-campsite.co.uk/facilities.html

We use Fieldhead campsite every time we go to Edale. It's about 150 m from the station, has lots of space and excellent facilities. I can heartily recommend it.

Check the link above.

Tip - make sure you take lots of 20p's for the showers!

i like camping in a site with mixed ages makes it more fun IMO

I'm pretty sure most campsites frown on groups of young people. Are you a rowdy bunch, or will you be quiet etc?

We're not rowdy :) We're just looking to go and have a laugh and some fun lol. We're not the kind of people who will be blasting out music, smoking drugs and drinking.. more just a BBQ and sunbathing ;)

do a search - this was covered a couple of weeks ago

do a search - this was covered a couple of weeks ago

No it wasn't.

The OP is wanting advice on camp sites which are accommodating to young people.

Whats the difference

Fieldhead allow groups, but I seem to remember that they don't like BBQs

Coopers (at the top of Edale) allow groups, but may ask for a noise deposit (you have be quiet after, i think 11pm)

Upper Booth is about 30 mins walk from the station/village, but has nice views and is usually a bit less busy than the ones in the village

Hi

This is a camping site that I have been on for several years and is more directed toward pop up and hybrid campers but tons of great people and family oriented.

Hi

This is a camping site that I have been on for several years and is more directed toward pop up and hybrid campers but tons of great people and family oriented.