How early could you tell?

How early did you know you were pregnant? Was it before you had missed a period anyone? What early symptoms did you have?

My hubby and I are TTC after a miscarriage early in the year and I just wanted to know if anyone had been able to tell they were pregnant really early.

for me, it took AGES!!!

i was over 7 weeks before i really thought about it, no symptoms, nothing.

Ok i was late, but then anything up to 8 weeks is 'normal' for me so i wasn't worried....

in the end i was jsut curious and did a test to prove that i wasn't.... erm... oops!! ;):hihi:

i found out I was pregnant with my 2nd the day I should have come on my period. I kinda knew a few days before because I was feeling really tired which wasn't like me. Plus I think our dog sensed it too because he's always been a jumper, jumping up on you when you came in from being anywhere and a week before I did the test, he was really careful around me. He just stopped jumping up at me altogether yet he still jumped up at my OH, which also made me think I was pregnant! :D

I was making a sandwich in the kitchen and saw the pickled onions in the fridge, decided to eat one and finished the whole jar. I guessed I might need to do a test based on that info and that was day 27 of my cycle 1 - 3 days before I was due.

Seriously early cravings and they lasted right through.

painful, sore swollen breasts and complete loss of brain power :D

I found out early with mine. Before my period was due. I get a sensitivity to smells. So i know early. Which is a pain cos it drags out the pregnancy. x

I knew with Josh (2) pretty quickly, within a few weeks I think. Bailey I was almost 12 weeks before i got A BFP I kept getting negs!

Hi Sorry about this m/c know how you feel mine was 4 years ago.

Don't take the wrong way but you shouldn't get too wound up about having the “symptoms” first time I felt sooooo pg couldn’t stomach certain foods wanted loads of orange juice, so tired etc then found out at my 12 week scan they baby had died about 6 weeks.

We were due to start injections for IVF following our return from holiday however I was due on whilst away but go between 25 and 32 days so wasn’t worried that I hadn’t come on. The day I cam home I did a test because I had about 20 stockpiled 1 a month for 3 years (Pound Land is a god send for some things).

Wasn’t expecting to be pg as I had all the systems of starting whilst away I had even been and bought some tampax anyway my point is they only real way to know is a positive test – this pg was completely different to last time and I didn’t “feel” pg after about 12 weeks I got a slight craving for strong tea and dry cider but that was it I didn’t notice any other symptoms.

Good luck.

I have previously been convinced that i was pregnant and then turned out not to be. I "knew" with dd almost straight away but this time round no way. I only took the test to shut my oh up cause he said he thought i was pg and I thought he was out of order, I was just sensitve and premenstral, imagine his smile and my surprise to see a positive test!

I also couldn't believe the test could be real hence my other post about false neg tests (I've had another done and I'm def pg, going for an early scan tomorrow)

Fingers crossed for you xxx

with my last 2, i knew well before i did a test. I couldn`t poo properly and very sore boobs!!!!(the joys of pregnancy eh??)

Hi, I could tell with all three of my kids before I was "late" because my nipples itched like crazy! I walked around for days nipping them to try and stop it. I looked like i was tuning a radio!