Sign Writers in Sheffield

I'm looking for a sign, a plasticky type thing to hang on a market stall. I need it to be hard wearing, with eyeholes for hanging and about 5ft x 18ins. I've had a quick search on the web but they all seem pretty much of a muchness, ayone got any personal recommendations?

bds always use em for the livery on my lorrys good price and good work. yellow pages for number

there used to be one at the iron bridge / woodhouse mill

prolly gone years ago tho

A company called Sign Right (Phil), telephone number is 274 8038 has done some work for me. His workshop is at home so you can catch him out of office hours. If you do contact him, mention recommendation came from New Star Driving School.

good luck.

I'm looking for a sign, a plasticky type thing to hang on a market stall. I need it to be hard wearing, with eyeholes for hanging and about 5ft x 18ins. I've had a quick search on the web but they all seem pretty much of a muchness, ayone got any personal recommendations?

My exes dad is an experiences signwriter works from home look him up Bayton Signs they live out Halfway.

We had one made for our stall. It was a vinyl banner, with eyelets. Very durable, and easy to put up/take down, and store. We got it from a shop on Langsett Road, called Sign and Print or Print and signs, something like that.

Very reasonable too.

Jayne