Coffee Knit In Rotherham...

Are You Coming To The Coffee Knit?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Coming To The Coffee Knit?

• Yes thank you
    • No thank you

I'll be there, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE:suspect:

Yes, thank you Mr. Wheezy (tut, catering staff should know there place :rolleyes:)

We could try public transport together, Peakwool, coming from the same neck of the woods, should be challenging, especially on a Sunday!

I'm making a list, checking it twice, remembering next time to make the Poll visible!

Me

maramcp

AmelieB

littlemissy (by name and nature! :suspect:)

wool4brains

peakwool

?

Oi! Cheeky minx :P

I was going to bring cake (of the chocolate variety), too.

Should we have a cake poll too, and then I will know which two big cakes to make for the hungry hoards?!

Its a no from me Im afraid - we shall be travelling back from a visit to the outlaws:suspect:

Oi! Cheeky minx :P

I was going to bring cake (of the chocolate variety), too.

"was" and "going to"? These are past tense. You need to "edit" your post :confused:

Know what? I might actually come....

Probably not with knitting though as I don't do well on it in front of other people so would just make a twisted mess.

If I do come I can offer lifts from Barnsley area and Deepcar/Stocksbridge etc or any area between Barnsley and Rotherham really. I really don't know any area of Sheffield well. If anyone thinks they could benefit from a lift from me let me know. At least if I have to give someone a lift then I can't back out.

I will come on one condition though. I am allowed to bring a Monkey into Wheezy's house. And she has to hold it *sniggers*

"was" and "going to"? These are past tense. You need to "edit" your post :confused:

I wasn't sure if you deserved it after being so cheeky and mean to me :(

Know what? I might actually come....

Probably not with knitting though as I don't do well on it in front of other people so would just make a twisted mess.

If I do come I can offer lifts from Barnsley area and Deepcar/Stocksbridge etc or any area between Barnsley and Rotherham really. I really don't know any area of Sheffield well. If anyone thinks they could benefit from a lift from me let me know. At least if I have to give someone a lift then I can't back out.

I will come on one condition though. I am allowed to bring a Monkey into Wheezy's house. And she has to hold it *sniggers*

There is a dress code you know for this occasion :suspect: and it doesn't involve monkeys! :o You have to come, your names down now. Someone, anyone, gempud has at least 4 spare seats going.....:rant:

I wasn't sure if you deserved it after being so cheeky and mean to me :(

littlemissy, please forgive me, I did not mean it, if you think I am mean, wait till you meet Jill! :o

Its a no from me Im afraid - we shall be travelling back from a visit to the outlaws:suspect:

It's an all day event lisaH, you really may not have any choice or excuse! :D

littlemissy, please forgive me, I did not mean it, if you think I am mean, wait till you meet Jill! :o

Oh, ok then. I'll bring the chocolate cake :hihi: