Steel City Eight Ball pool news and results

run the ko over a few wks. Make it best of 9 early rds. Have each rd 3 wks apart and set an on or before deadline date for each rd. Then have semis and final one sunday follow by buffet, kareoke and presentation.

Didn't know you liked Kareoke Actionman!

p.s. Where's that cigar you owe me?

on the other hand have a s.yorks epa cardholders singles league on a thurs at miscues. Nothin happening there on thurs'. £20 bond £15 entry and £2 per match.

I think you should do a high-level players only knockout. If you could get 16 of just the top players and have a fight to the death.

winner gets to play me as the decida :twisted:

I think the Sheffield K.O is a good idea, I would say play it at the Punchbowl, I'm sure that Ryder wouldn't mind and get his tables in good nick, may not even need all 4 tables at once, dependant on the amount of entries. Could make it a 2 dayer like the one that Glyn ran, but sheffield based players only

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED OR IN FACT GOOD ENOUGH WE WILL BE RUNNING A £20 TO ENTER ONE DAY EVENT ( WORLD RULES ) KO AT THE SPRINGFIELD ON BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY. ALL PLAYERS TO BE REGISTERED AND PAID IN FULL BY 10pm ON SUNDAY 26th AND DRAW WILL BE MADE AT THAT TIME. TIME SLOTS WILL BE GIVEN FOR FIRST ROUND GAMES. A FREE OF CHARGE BUFFET WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE EVENING PRIOR TO THE SEMIS. FIRST GAME WILL START AT 12-30 LUNCHTIME. GAMES AT THE SPRINGFIELD ARE NOW RELAYED TO THE BIG SCREEN FOR YOUR BENEFIT. MAYBE THIS KO IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ANT TO SHOW HIS TRUE ABILITY !!! MORE DETAILS ? 07816 123136

pity only got 1 table! Lot of waiting around or short matches? Some Players wont pay £20 for b.o5 or b.o 7 matches and even one of them can take 1 1/2 hrs. So youre governed for time. Limit it to 16 and drop the entry fee.

Didn't know you liked Kareoke Actionman!

p.s. Where's that cigar you owe me?

:) in the ashtray on the empty bar. Cos after i've sang!! It wil be :hihi:

ill play you for £200 and i dont even know who you are.Putting my money where my mouth is as you seem to know me?