Steel City Eight Ball pool news and results

I wonder who going Sunday i hope there more then just the Springfield players from Sheffield going to Trials i think i may go up for afew games

Anyone fancy giving me a best of 9 in Punchy or Springy this weekend? No money here though I'm afraid.

I think Chaos Barnsley the place to go Sunday you may get about 30 frames there i think about 5/6 Spring players going think Barry or Paul may give you a lift there.

Sounds good Y33, is it all WRs though? Can't be assed with all that anymore. May get back into it at some point but not any time soon. I fancy some serious pool thursday onwards if anyone fancies it. I know I'm not all that, but I can upset some people's games. My record against Singy is 7-3 (to him) which is weird cos he's infinitely better than me. I want more games against the tiger, he's just coming off a purple patch and I've never beat him in 4 or 5 frames.

Yes its world rules,why dont you put your name down for Thursdays old rules and some good players.

Anyway results so far this week New Inn B 3 v Springfield 4 (Sunday)

Springield A 5 V 2 White Lion also Ship Inn 3 v 4 Springfield B (Monday) plus whats happen to Tiger was hopeing he would be in the draw Sunday have a good record against him in the County knockouts

money issues pal, I didn't even have the spondoolicks to get to Barnsley.

Chaos, I can manage some frames this weekend , hows Saturday afternoon grab you, Springy.

Yes it was along day didnt start until late with the Jnr England Trials there

As there are so few of you on this pool forum I thought I would say hello. Its Rebel here, who used to play in liam and roger emmotts teams, I know I wasnt of the calibre of you lot ... but I did enjoy my pool.

Hello to Alan and Craig, they are the only ones i have worked out are on here.

I am living in Northern Thailand, there are no pool tables here .... in my county anyway (gambling is banned here, and they see pool tables as a problem, however snooker tables are OK). I am just playing snooker once a week :-) .

Anyway hello and good luck to the South Yorks Team in 2008