Steel City Eight Ball pool news and results

Should be agood Knockout tonight at 9ball tonight do well to win this week heard alot of good players going down

Well done to Mark Singleton on winning Monday's 9Ball Competition taking home 50 big ones.He played very well beating some of Sheffields top players along the way and finishing off with a 4-1 win over Glyn Martins in the final.Mark looks to be getting back to his best and on this kind of form its hard not to class him as Sheffield's finest!

Also bad luck to Simon Dunn and Ben Clayton both first round casualties.

actionman making a rare appearance at 9 ball again very soon. Watch this space!

Yes i think its time i went back to 8ball mondays well done Mark that 9ball cue from Thai serving you well

Is this the knockout above the Forum? I stopped going because I got bored of winning every week.

Sounds like there some decent players down there now so see you all next Monday!

who are you toocool? do u think you could beat Mark'THE WIZARD'Singleton

don't believe you i think you would like to win it because who doesn't want £50 and the respect of Sheffield. Nice try

Is this the knockout above the Forum? I stopped going because I got bored of winning every week.

Sounds like there some decent players down there now so see you all next Monday!

Pretty sharp actionman! I've never been to that knockout although I heard Waller usually wins it.

I have beaten Singy though, he should recognise me. And I wasn't kidding about seeing y'all monday.

ok craig will be nice to take your money. I will sign your cue for you if you promise not to go selling it on eBay.