Teaching Chinese for free (exchange study)

I am a Chinese student in Sheffield University. I can teach anyone who interested in Mandarin without paying and teach me another language (either French,Japanese or Cantonese ect.) for exchange. If you are interested in, we can talk about details further.

Julia

hi, i would love the opotunity to speak chinese but couldnt teach you any other languages, even though i have studied french for 5 years.

My mandarin needs some serious work as well but again I'm unable to return the favour with other languages including english unless you want "ni hao ma wo'd peng yao" translating to "ey up mucker". :D)

Best of luck. :)

Hi Julia, your idea sounds interesting. I would love to improve my Mandarin and I am a Cantonese native speaker. So we may learn from each other. PM me please if you are interested! It's always nice to meet new friend, cheers

my email:dijing_julia@hotmail.com

we can talk more about it.nice to have a new friend.

^_^

Julia

I still fancy the idea of a forum 'dim sum' meet.

Perhaps anyone interested in chinese language, culture or food may be interested. I know of at least one other forum member that may wish to join in.

What do you think ?