Have gays won their battle for acceptance?

shaun on coronation street as been accepted look how well he,s been getting on with violet

fair enough let them copulate in public, but i don't think they should be given equality when it comes to raising children

maybe let them adopt, if the child is ok with it and there is no other suitable male and female parents available to foster the kid.

fair enough let them copulate in public, but i don't think they should be given equality when it comes to raising children

Why ever not Tom?

shaun on coronation street as been accepted look how well he,s been getting on with violet

Yeah but he has to have minders in real life. Walking out and about is not possible for him nowadays apparently, he is a marked man.

Gays will never ever win their battle for acceptance, its just most people have other things on their minds nowadays to be bothered by homosexuality. Its not a case of acceptance, more like the preoccupation of the masses.

Why ever not Tom?

i think the traditional family unit should be promoted.

nature intended for a male and female to raise a child.

each should have their own duties. i think men should go out to work and woman raise the child(ren). it's still beneficial to raise a child in this way.

mothers tend to be the better parents and fathers tend to earn the most.

its in the best interest of the child for the parent best at raising it to raise it, the mother and the parent who can earn the most to provide, the father.

obviously, if a mother can earn more and a father is really good with children, swap the roles.

i think the traditional family unit should be promoted.

nature intended for a male and female to raise a child.

each should have their own duties. i think men should go out to work and woman raise the child(ren). it's still beneficial to raise a child in this way.

mothers tend to be the better parents and fathers tend to earn the most.

its in the best interest of the child for the parent best at raising it to raise it, the mother and the parent who can earn the most to provide, the father.

obviously, if a mother can earn more and a father is really good with children, swap the roles.

Good grief, I think I've time-travelled back a hundred years or so and found a quaint, old-fashioned Victorian viewpoint! :hihi:

Why ever not Tom?

it must be a bit confusing trying to tell your school pals why your mam has a beard

it must be a bit confusing trying to tell your school pals why your mam has a beard

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes, I am.

There's an interesting thread about it somewhere on the forum.

Being gay, I'm automatically deemed to be part of a high-risk group (because as we know, only gay people have unprotected sex)

:rolleyes:

That is extraordinary that gay people cannot donate blood.! I was a trained nurse, yet never knew that. They are so short of blood donors that they need every volunteer possible. I would have thought it was tested in any case. More gay people actually use protection during sex, than straight ones.

Only in time will we be able to look back and access if what we're doing in the world now was the right thing to do. I'm thinking in regards to gay adoption, the environment, immigration etc. I think there will be millions of heads held in hands at this time.

For an ugly brute you are hugely amusing.