Have gays won their battle for acceptance?

mikey10 consult your bible/ the daily mail, they claimed the gay gene has been found. You can argue with opinion but not scientific fact, the daily mail could NOT be wrong about finding the gay gene could they? of course not. So being gay is natural if it is in your genes isnt it?

Yes but if all men were gay, there'd eventually be no men. See the connection with not natural?

If I am ever in the situation having plowed my car into a wall, I wouldnt care if they got it from a dog.

Surely they scan all blood for diseases so whether you're considered "high risk" is immaterial.

So out of interest does this "high-risk" status stop you donating organs ?

It can take up to 6 months for HIV antibodies to show.

Yes but if all men were gay, there'd eventually be no men. See the connection with not natural?

as per stageys long post

just cos somebody cant have kids DOESNT make it unatural

some old people have never had kids, some men/women cant have kids due to medical reasons theyd all thank you for calling them natural.

is using contraception everytime you have sex unatural?

I understand what your saying, but it is flawed logic, not all men are gay so its not unnatural.

It's six months for everyone though, not just Gay people. Surely saying that you can't donate blood because you're is just pandering to Daily Mail readers and the bigots who don't want to catch "bad-AIDS".

I understand what your saying, but it is flawed logic, not all men are gay so its not unnatural.

that made me LOL (really lol)

mikey and flawed logic? never

i just *puts on victor meldrew voice* dont beliiiiiiieeeeeve it

Actually the 'window' period is up to three months. Not that I wish to be pedantic. :)

It's six months for everyone though, not just Gay people. Surely saying that you can't donate blood because you're is just pandering to Daily Mail readers and the bigots who don't want to catch "bad-AIDS".

HAHA thats a chris morris...ism if i ever saw one :D

I am not defending it I am just saying what the reasons are. Incidently, it is not just homosexual men who are not allowed to donate blood; other groups are excluded as well. I sure that there is a comprehensive list somewhere on the interweb.

as per stageys long post

just cos somebody cant have kids DOESNT make it unatural

some old people have never had kids, some men/women cant have kids due to medical reasons theyd all thank you for calling them natural.

is using contraception everytime you have sex unatural?

Ive never said that its wrong for you to be gay Mel. Whatever rocks your boat. What i'm saying is that all the pro gay marches, legislation, concerts and all the other nonsence has resulted in gay men being more hated than before.

Its very silly really. As for natural. I dont mean that its not natural for two men to fall in love :gag: but they will not be able to produce children, so in reality it is un-natural.

Ive never said that its wrong for you to be gay Mel. Whatever rocks your boat. What i'm saying is that all the pro gay marches, legislation, concerts and all the other nonsence has resulted in gay men being more hated than before.

Its very silly really. As for natural. I dont mean that its not natural for two men to fall in love :gag: but they will not be able to produce children, so in reality it is un-natural.

by the way im not gay :P

i have a missus and 2 kids, and bwoy do i fancy wimmin

however i do (you may have noticed) accept people for what they are, people, as long as they aint being tw@s then fair enuff they get my respect

Actually the 'window' period is up to three months. Not that I wish to be pedantic. :)

It is usually three months, but it can take up to six months.