DIY: Laminate flooring edges & Brass hooks

I've got two things I urgently need to finish the DIY at home and stop THEWife moaning about it and being depressed by the state of the house:

1) Laminate Flooring Edges

The things that go in the doorways to even out the floor join between rooms. Like this. Only our gap needs one like that that's about 75mm wide. Focus have wider ones than B&Q, but, still not wide enough (focus are 50mm). Does anyone know anywhere in Sheffield where I could get such a thing?

2) Brass Hooks

We need two brass hooks to hook the french doors open if we ever get some nice weather. I've not been able to find anything longer than the ones B&Q have here 13cm. I think we need more like 12", I'm sure I've seen these hooking back other people's french doors, I just can't find anywhere that sells the things!

If anyone knows where I could get such seemingly common items, please, please let me know.

I'm at Halfway, but, I'll go anywhere, been looking for several months!

(Well, not very hard!)

Try leader floors on rutland rd then try wickes across the rd for your hooks.

I found a door strip/laminate edge much wider than the usual at Wilkinsons...............can't remember whether they had any wide enough for french doors. Hope this helps.