1959 Kelly's Directory of Sheffield and Rotherham

1 hour ago, desy said:

Could you tell me who lived at 45 through to 55 Langsett Rd Sheffield please?

Hi desy - here is a link to a scan of the beginning of Langsett Road in the 1959 Kelly's Directory (there were no houses numbered 45 or 47, and No. 53 was evidently empty):  https://i.postimg.cc/mkVgB09b/Langsett.jpg

Hi cannot understand that 49 was the house and shop the coach garage would be 45/47. Justice would have been the next down. Strange. There was also a house after kenyons with a milk man/ business at the rear?

Try Arthur street with Addy street up to the Ashburry pub   part block there was a person in the Yard behind that made and sold ice cream.

Hi Deebles I know this thread is 13 years old but do you still have the 1959 Kelly's directory 

6 hours ago, Cycleracer said:

Hi Deebles I know this thread is 13 years old but do you still have the 1959 Kelly's directory 

Hi Cycleracer - it seems that Deebles hasn't visited the Forum for quite a long time, but I have a number of Kelly's directories including the 1959 edition.