Hurfield secondary modern school

Now bill , I. lived eight doors away and we had some great holidays together,now do you know who i am,

It has got to be Patch !!!!! It's great to hear from you again after all these years.... We definately did have some great Holidays together.

Remember when we went in the Bull Ring in Tenerife (the mock bull fight) do you still have the photos?

You will have to send me a PM with your details, it would be great to have a 'catch up' :)

will be in touch, are you still living in mansfield.

will be in touch, are you still living in mansfield.

Yes I am still in Mansfield but I do visit Sheffield every so often to see Malcolm. Been retired for 8 years now

Called it a day two years ago at 60, we,ll have to get together with paul , it,ll be like last of the summer wine.

mjb61

that wouldn,t be michael becket by any chance, i was in that class, and bill you know me very well.

It is, is that Alan Biggin I cannot think of a Bill.

Hi mick

Not seen you for 45 years, its alan nelson

Hi mick

Not seen you for 45 years, its alan nelson

Yes it is a long time were you in the same class as Jack Hague & me

Knew jack very well arbourthorne lad like myself, as classes go i was in Bs all way through with, Sibury, Kirk.March and Jennings, cant say i disliked it, gone on to make a reasonable living,at least i got a chance not like todays generation.

Knew jack very well arbourthorne lad like myself, as classes go i was in Bs all way through with, Sibury, Kirk.March and Jennings, cant say i disliked it, gone on to make a reasonable living,at least i got a chance not like todays generation.

I was a Manor lad but now I am on the Abourthorne, do you see any of the old school mates now or lately, I must have been in the same class as you they were my form teachers when I was not wagging it. I retired at 60 .

late reply but see if we can start again i was there from 66 to 70 hardly ever attended but still got some great memories of some good lads morris coles kenny mulcrone both died too young mr turton gave me plenty of stick but he was always fair was frightened to death of houdmont