Hurfield secondary modern school

i went 75-79..................

I Remember, went myself 64-68

hi! dunks though your name i don't recall my name is andy martin & was also at hurlfield from 64/68 do you remember mr turton & mr houdmont

OPPS!! Sorry wrong one, went to the Girls. It was late when I read your message,but thats no excuse.

Originally posted by gillmarx

hi! dunks though your name i don't recall my name is andy martin & was also at hurlfield from 64/68 do you remember mr turton & mr houdmont

i was **** scared of mr houdmont......i had the pleasure of his cane twice,i saw in the star that mr turton died 2-3 years ago.

not to worry dunks actually i went out with the caretakers daughter from gils school

hi kirky never felt houdmonts cane but did feel his slap &his punch he tried to run the school as if he were still in the raf he used to be a flight sergeant

wow these bring back memories I remember mr turton and mr houdmont and felt mr turtons cane a few times (shame on me) I was there from 73-77 those were the days.

Went to Hurlfield 72-76. Remember Mr Houdmont (is he still alive?) Mr Turton (RIP) and the art teacher Mr Moxon. Apparently he is now dep head but off with stress. Happy days.

I also remember mr Jenkins who was I think at time the PE teacher or was it science,and mrs swallow (maths), also miss beer (english).

I was there until 76. Best memories were the youth club (playing the pinballs Singalong & Doozie), the swimathon. I got the cane from several inc houdmont, adams & Savage.

I loved mrs Woof (she was a babe) but my fav teacher was mt Edows - she ws lovely. Oh dear we played awful tricks on mrs Griffiths (maths)