What do you hate about your ex?

your always going to find somthing you hate about your ex thats probibly why there your ex but lest face it we where the silly buggers that started seeing them in the first place

Her refusal to stop breathing kind of grates on me.

Thd fact that I can't ask him to sort out our 2 sons because he is no longer with us!

I don't hate my ex but i do hate some of his behaviours, perhaps thats a good way of putting it, i hate the way he was an absolute liar and a coward and i mostly hate the way he let me and our children down so badly.... and made their childhoods less than they should have been, because of the things that he said and did.

oooo a bitchy thread!

I'm never bitchy but seen as my noisy neighbours kept me awake all day, and I'm in an incredibly bad mood, I'll join in..

lying bitch,

cheating bitch,

(not in that order, and not the last 2)

*hey check out my signature :hihi:

There's no wonder you can't find a woman if you're still going to Roxy's, the only thing there on a friday night are it's resident rats and roaches.

Lol It Seems it has not changed in the slightest, On the subject of ex's and the roxy I have one who is a complete waste of skin, If he were on fire I would not urinate on him

The fact that he's a lying drinking, scruffy, arrogant scumbag who appears to have forgotten over the past couple of years that he has a son.

I hate my ex, that what i hate.

He keeps ringing me at moment for daft things. Im married now and i'v told him to stop. Aint a clue how he got my number.

We have no children together and no ties.

I hate how he talks about women like their meat and how he acts like a child.

And is still trying to be one of the boys.

Well, I was going to post a list, but what the hell. I'f I keep falling for the same old lies etc, then it's no ones fault but my own, is it?

I suppose I should hate myself, but I cant be bothered... :)

I dont hate anything about my ex, but I do hate what our relatonship did to us both.

After a year and a bit of being apart, I look back now and realise that our relationship in many ways was a long mistake, brought on by circumsances which at the time were unknown to us both.

The 11 years we spent together, with the exception of the relationship I have with my daughter, which is wonderful, never enhanced our lives, and led to my losing my self confidence, self esteem and basically losing the very spark that was my vitality.

The time since the break up has been a rollercoaster of discovery and emotion, both positive and negative. Happily, my ex is with someone now who is a far better match for her than I ever was, they make each other happy, and that can only be a good thing.

As for me, I'm returning to the happy go lucky person that I was in my younger days, enjoying my space, and now I'm ready to share my life with someone new, with the realisation that I now know what I want and need from life, and that it's not unreasonable to ask for that in a relationship.

Yes Shaun I can identify with returning to the happy-go-lucky person part, I was always such a person at home and at school, and I feel so much freer, not inhibited, keep cheerful