Your proudest moment?

What a lovely surprise for them,and you all got great pleasure from the experience.:love:

Apart from having my children who are now grown with kids of their own my proudest moment was......Getting a proficiency certificate for basic computor and the first time I "sorted" a problem on it without having to call my son.:help:

My proudest moment was probably when my brother and myself got my parents a holiday in paris for a christmas present about 5 years ago. They had never been abroad and it was all top secret. We gave them a box to open with passport applications, the tickets and agenda and a framed photo of the Eiffel Tower.

We all finished up in tears on christmas morning they were so surprised and happy..

I volunteered to pick them up when they arrived back in town and I wouldn't have missed that for the world, they were like excited 60 year old children telling me all about it...

What a brilliant idea that was!

:thumbsup: muddycoffee!

getting my degree after 4 long years and the graduation cerenomy

When they handed over my baby. You say you love people all the time but the first time it happened was when I saw her face. I have been falling in love on a daily basis with her ever since.

people arent going to like this but one moment that sticks in my mind is

rolling a joint while standing up dancing at a gig, without resting it on anything other than my hand..not an easy task

Obviously births of my girls! Mindblowing!! but also crawling my way back up from rock bottom and homeless to hubby, 2 kids, job, car and mortgage. Mostly by my own determination and graft.

I am a union rep, so every case I win for a union member is a proud moment. My most recent and biggest win has resulted in a change of policy and several thousand pounds back pay.

What was that time in your life that you always look back on. You know, that moment that will stay in your memory as the best ever.

Becoming a father? Getting an MBE? Passing that final exam? Rescuing a stranded cat? Receiving that 'best Mum' thank-you card?

Let's hear it for the best times in our lives :clap:

Being there while my daughter had my second grandson :)watching him being born, nothing like it, never will be :)