Advice please on verrucas

I had clusters of veruccas and some warts on fingers. Nothing worked that I tried. I had them for about 15 months. They are sypmtoms of a viral infection and so are in your whole system, not just in your skin.

In the end mine all went suddenly within a few days. Maybe yours will too.

a cluster is called "moziac warts"

Bets off letting your dr have a go. Most of the stuff from the chemist is useless.

Had one on my the inside of my thumb and dr says there are important tendons underneath

Wouldn;t like to damage anything with a diy job

First make sure it is a verrucae and not a corn.

The latest idea for verrucae is Duct tape otherwise known as gaffer tape.

File the overlying hard skin off

Cover verruca with piece of tape the same size as wart

leave on 6 days

(reapply if it comes off before then)

remove tape file hard skin and repeat for up to 2 months

85% are gone in 6 weeks.Freezing gets rid of about 60% in the same time and can be painful.

Don't waste your money on over the counter products.

Hope this helps.

i was wondering if anybody can help me, my five year old has had a veruca on her toe now for about a month and ive tried bazooka and it dosent seem to be doing anything, also she hates me messing with it. do you think it would be a good idea to take her to the docs for the freeze treatment or will they be able to give me something else. many thanks.

aargghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now she has a wart on her hand how can i get rid of both quickly please anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the worse thing has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she still has the wart on her hand and now it is massive, not only that, but she now has 5 verucas on her foot all getting bigger all the time, i really dont know what to do. i even bought the wartner freezing stuff but has not got rid after several applications. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:help: :help: :help:

i've found the best way and the fastest way to remove the varruca

about 55 ago i went to holiday camping and using share shower rooms, caught varruca back then, think abt 3, didnt even know what it was

a year later, 3 weeks ago i went back a similar place and caught more, and realized that the 3 big ones only on my left foot were starting to hurt on my holiday and there were more from this holiday.

3 weeks ago i came back from holiday and really count on my left foot and realized having about 30! yes abt 30 varrucas! from the 3 big one that are the size of a penny to tiny little ones

i bought bazuka gel, and from reading through internets and my friend's sister who works in chemist, i am now varuuca free

i have absolutely no varruca on my left foot within 2 to 3 weeks, today is the 21st day since i came back from holiday and i removed the last one.

here is how i did.

for the first one 5 to 7 days, at night, i cleaed my foot, put it in warm water for about 10 to 20 minutes, i know they only told you to do it for 5 to 10 minutes but i think its better that i did that way.

after that i dried my foot with clean towel nd mostly just kitchen tissue. put on bazuka gel and leave it til its dried, the gel is about £5.50.

after the first day i realized that i gel fall off throughout the day by my sock, so after that everytime after my gel dried up i put on clear plaster.

the next day it starts to hurt more and i read on internet about someone who use duck tape so i let my gel dried up, trap the air with medical clear tape which is used to hold badanges, then tightly hold on to my foot by plasters.

remember the clean, wet and dried before the gel everyday!!!

kept going about the 5th day when i peel off the plasters and cclear tapes everyday, i noticed that the hard skin of varruca was lifted up slightly along and i can see throught the holes with gaps under, so i decided to use tweezers and peel the skin off, the hard skin that was around the varruca was soften, thats why my feet was starting to hurt after the 3rd day, without the hard skin, the hard part of the real varruca push into ur feet by your weight.

anyways, i peeled off the skin around the varruca with tweezers and nails clippers, honestly it was extremely painful when i missed the dead skin and went to normal feet skin around it LOL! when i peeled of the dead skin which were sepereated from the other layer skin under, the varruca is totally exposed! ewwwww! it looked disgusting, all black, now that its totally exposed i use wartners freezing thing, about £12 believe me it hurts when u freeze it but its worth the pain, and after follow the clean, wet, dry, gel and plaster&clear gel as normal, about 4 to 5 days after, the first big varruca totally came out and the skin under was dead (all soft and squechy ewww) but im happy that it was totally gone and abt couple days after, all were gone!

thank you for all the people who put stuffs up on internet for me to read and now im returning the good by telling you how.

on internet a doctor wrote that there are 3 ways

-bazuka

-freezing

-and duck tape which scientificly unproven

guess what!? i used them all and it worked great!

i am now varuuca free and dnt have to working weird anymore from the pain

thank you for reading =D and hope your varruca is gone too!

bye!

This sounds ridiculous, but every morning when you wake up, put a bit of "morning breath" spit on each one, and it actually gets rid of them!! A few of my family members do this and absolutely swear by it. Was a bit of a sceptic then tried it myself and it was gone within a fortnight!

I had this problem when I was a child, went to doctors who gave me then Kaolin Poultice.....didn't help....went to Skeggie, went for a paddle in sea and within a week, they had gone.

I felt obliged to post a review on verrucas as I have suffered for a few years with many on my feet and one on my thumb.

Alot of the internet suggestions like duct tape, bazuka, filing down etc. did reduce the size and severity of my verruca but weren't as effective as Wartner, which completely cured a verruca on my toe that was about the size of a 5 pence piece, raised off my toe and became very deep. Im in the process of killing another 2 off and there is improvement.

My results on the treatments i tried:

Duct tape - duct tape did reduce my verruca but it became irritating to my sensitive skin and the verruca itself during the treatment became almost sweaty and hard to manage. The point is to remove the root of the verruca (where the blood is supplied to) but duct tape didnt help. Also, i was impatient with leaving duct tape on for about 6 days and went through alot of duct tape each day trying to keep my toe covered as it kept falling off or i kept picking it off. I pressume my verruca was too stubborn for duct tape however it may work on a smaller one or wart.

Bazuka (salicylic acid)- no major effect on the verruca, the application is messy and didnt "freeze" the verruca as advertised. Dont waste your money on bazuka because it ended up in the bin a few days after when the nozzle became sticky with the acid and it was recommended not to use. Bazuka caused my verruca to bleed heavily when filing down and picking off the white layer of salicylic acid.

I've come to a conclusion that Wartner has been the most effective on my stubborn verruca. I purchased the pen version and the application is effortless - simply twisting the top to release the solution through a brush to apply with. It dries quickly (unlike Bazuka which took me at least 20 minutes if not more) and dries clear and there is definitely improvement by the next day. I bought Wartner around the end of August and it completely disappeared last night.

Hope to have helped.

I felt obliged to post a review on verrucas as I have suffered for a few years with many on my feet and one on my thumb.

Alot of the internet suggestions like duct tape, bazuka, filing down etc. did reduce the size and severity of my verruca but weren't as effective as Wartner, which completely cured a verruca on my toe that was about the size of a 5 pence piece, raised off my toe and became very deep. Im in the process of killing another 2 off and there is improvement.

My results on the treatments i tried:

Duct tape - duct tape did reduce my verruca but it became irritating to my sensitive skin and the verruca itself during the treatment became almost sweaty and hard to manage. The point is to remove the root of the verruca (where the blood is supplied to) but duct tape didnt help. Also, i was impatient with leaving duct tape on for about 6 days and went through alot of duct tape each day trying to keep my toe covered as it kept falling off or i kept picking it off. I pressume my verruca was too stubborn for duct tape however it may work on a smaller one or wart.

Bazuka (salicylic acid)- no major effect on the verruca, the application is messy and didnt "freeze" the verruca as advertised. Dont waste your money on bazuka because it ended up in the bin a few days after when the nozzle became sticky with the acid and it was recommended not to use. Bazuka caused my verruca to bleed heavily when filing down and picking off the white layer of salicylic acid.

I've come to a conclusion that Wartner has been the most effective on my stubborn verruca. I purchased the pen version and the application is effortless - simply twisting the top to release the solution through a brush to apply with. It dries quickly (unlike Bazuka which took me at least 20 minutes if not more) and dries clear and there is definitely improvement by the next day. I bought Wartner around the end of August and it completely disappeared last night.

Hope to have helped.

and that was a public information message by Omega Pharma Group

Put a pea sized bit of the pithy stuff from the inside of a banana skin onto the verucca and cover with a plaster. Repeat every day until it disappears. It took about a week for one I had after various remedies from the chemist failed.

hi, my daughter had one frozen off by her doc, it was sore at the time but within hours it was fine and she was walking on it again, i suggest this treatment as quick and easy,