Parkhouse school

Yeah Nibs, Mr Holmes did take technical drawing. We had the form room with all those crazy upright ruler sliding desks!! Oh, another teacher's just come into my 'mad' head...Mr 'Purdy' Dimmalow (probably spelt that wrong but you know who i mean!)..... Dr. Chatterjee (R.E. that was a really naff lesson!) Mr Mcdonald (Chemistry, scottish guy who looked a bit like matthew corbett from sooty & sweep!)

Lee do you have a sister called Sharon?

God lee wot a memory, do u remember Mrs Parry ? she took me for french

I left same year as u lee

Lee do you have a sister called Sharon?

No i don't have sister called Sharon, Lee 'James' is my stage name so i thought i'd use it on here. I'm lead singer with the worlds only Spandau Ballet tribute band and Lee James is the name i use.

God lee wot a memory, do u remember Mrs Parry ? she took me for french

I left same year as u lee

Yes i remember Mrs Parry, i think she was called Miss Walker then got married to err.......Mr Parry!!! hehe:hihi:

lol, lee who did u hang around with, i need a clue so i can guess who u r lol

lol, lee who did u hang around with, i need a clue so i can guess who u r lol

Mmmm....Clue is that i'm tall, was mousey blond, had longish hair, extremely handsome *tongue in cheek* :D Played in footy team with Lee Goodrum, Lee Burns, Turkey, Neil Firth, Craig Colton (who i'm now related to through marraige!) and i am called Lee!

Just been talking to another ex-park houser and he came up with Mr Felce (p.e) Mr Crossland, Mr Monahan, Mr & Mrs Whitham, 'Doggy' Mcgrath (Craft) and last but not least Chester Colgreaves!!! :o

:o i no all those guys, i used to live near lee goodrum, and i think i may no u, do u have a brother ? Seems ur a lil older than me tho..i must have left the year after u.

:o i no all those guys, i used to live near lee goodrum, and i think i may no u, do u have a brother ? Seems ur a lil older than me tho..i must have left the year after u.

Used to bounce Lee Gudrum on my knee when he was a baby. My ex (and deceased) wife used to work with his mum.

I don't have any brothers!!! are you going to give me a clue to who you are???

Used to bounce Lee Gudrum on my knee when he was a baby. My ex (and deceased) wife used to work with his mum.

Lee was a really top guy but haven't seen him since our class of 85 reunion night in 2001.

Lee was a really top guy but haven't seen him since our class of 85 reunion night in 2001.

You must know my daughters. Rachel and Sarah, two red headed girls,