Parkhouse school

Hi - I lived on Liverpool St, then moved to Leigh St. I went to Maltby St and was in Miss Marriott's class then Miss Worrell's. Mr Wilde was the Head then. I also went to Park House but left after 2 years in 1973 because we moved house. The school I went to was terrible, but mum and dad wouldn't let me move back to Park House.

HI

Attercliff was a great place to live as a kid did you have to go to sunday school? (I Did) I was 51 this year are you about my age wonder if we know each other?:rolleyes:

HI

Attercliff was a great place to live as a kid did you have to go to sunday school? (I Did) I was 51 this year are you about my age wonder if we know each other?:rolleyes:

I was 51 this year, guess we were in the same class at Maltby St :suspect:

Only name I can rember is kathleen gough

ring any bells

Who do you rember?

POPPIT

HI

Attercliff was a great place to live as a kid did you have to go to sunday school? (I Did) I was 51 this year are you about my age wonder if we know each other?

my apogies if this is not the right way to use this thread but my other half and his school friends from Parkhouse have reached the Big 5-0 time of life so they are all busy trying to track down the long lost mates. I know swatts posts on here quite regularly - can you put me in touch with his brother John? We saw him at another birthday celebration earlier this year and my OH has lost the contact details. PM me if it's easier. Thanks :thumbsup:

I have also turned 50 this year so its highly likely that I know your other half!

Wot is his name? where did he live? Can he give us some names of his mates etc....

Hi tripleu John wattsys brother here hes just moved back down south I will let him know whats going off up here if you keep me informed via this site swatts

For those quoting Roger Blades, i recently saw him in 2005, when the big athletics meeting comes to DOn Valley Stadium, he was taking measurements for the triple jump i think it was, or the long jump, depending which way he was facing.

Whats your husbands name? I too havejust turned 50

I have also turned 50 this year so its highly likely that I know your other half!

Wot is his name? where did he live? Can he give us some names of his mates etc....

this is a first - me giving details of my OH to a Jezabel... my OH is Timmy Howard - lived on Coleridge Road at Darnall, his family ran a beer-off at the top of Calvert Road (which is his excuse for contributing to keeping anyone in the licenced trade in a job!!). His mates are Chris Hampshire, Steve Wright, Glen Hanson, Steve Capel amongst others. Sound familiar?