Car hire/rental in Sheffield- MEGATHREAD

Anyone know a good car hire company i am looking to rent a car from 9th to 16th august any opininions thanks:)

I need a car for a weeks rental, it will be cheaper than a taxi as I have atleast 1 appointment each day. The last rental I had was 80pounds plus a 100pound deposit. The deposit is the main problem as I dont exactly have 100 quid I can give up for 2 weeks.

I paid about the same with 1car1.com, (£85 I think) but I think they just took a swipe of my card as deposit, incase it came back damaged and I did a runner. also paid another £20 I think to reduce the damage excess from £500 to £200

does anyone know where i could rent a car from for one day see the thing is im only 20 but ive been driving for 2 years cheers for the help

I hate to be the one to disappoint you, but I don't think that rental firms rent to drivers aged under 21. :(

I hate to be the one to disappoint you, but I don't think that rental firms rent to drivers aged under 21. :(

Yeah, I think a lot of rental places ask that your 25!

The ones that do rent to under 25s charge a ridiculous premium (like £500)!

Hi,

Can some one suggest me which Car Rental company will give me the best deal. I am looking to hire a car for the Week end.

Passed my Test Today :hihi:

Well done but rental places may be unwilling to hire to someone with a new licence.