Car hire/rental in Sheffield- MEGATHREAD

I call them because unless it has chased recently it was 25

I call them because unless it has chased recently it was 25

I wouldn't bother ... Website clearly states 30 or over for Premium Classes.

tried google it only brings up the mainrenters which all of the policies are abit high,

which is why I asked if anybody knows or maybe a smaller rental company that's local that have a more lenient policy

I wouldn't spend silly money on a car you don't need save the money for your trip & use your own car. My wife would go mental if I spent money hiring a car to go away when I've got a car(old maybe) that will get us there.

I wouldn't spend silly money on a car you don't need save the money for your trip & use your own car. My wife would go mental if I spent money hiring a car to go away when I've got a car(old maybe) that will get us there.

Thanks for your input but she's getting a spa stay so I would like a nice car :hihi:

But will it get you back?

But will it get you back?

Always has done upto now & no not on the back of a tow truck.:hihi:

Sixt rent a car - all 15 plates car - all premium car you wish from Mercedes to Aston Martin.

Broad street near travelodge hotel. But it is cheaper to book online Sixt.co.uk

Best place to rent a family car for week un sheffield at a reasonable price as read loads of storys of people getting ripped off been quoted £140 with the added excess on to protect myself on a ford focus but have no idea so thort I would ask the community on here thanks for anyone that helps with information

Enterprise can look cheap as advertsised on their website, but when you get down to pick car up they start warning you that you need insurance for bodywork, windscreen etc even though you included CDW. Sharp practice in my mind and can almost double the price.

Where is the best place in Sheffield for a weeks car rental where I'm not gonna get ripped off any help would be great