Car hire/rental in Sheffield- MEGATHREAD

Good morning people

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a trustworthy car hire place in sheffield (from S1-S9 area) where i can hire a car for the week, ideally one where the wheels wont fall off just after ive got round the corner from the place ive hired it from!:D

Many Thanks

MM

I got a really good online deal with Alamo/National Car Hire. They are based on Corporation Street.

They were even a bit flexible about the time I returned the car since the traffic is pretty lousy in that area and it took me 45 minutes to get down Broad Lane!

Hope that helps.

Many thanks Anchorman, will give them a call.:thumbsup:

MM

Good morning people

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a trustworthy car hire place in sheffield (from S1-S9 area) where i can hire a car for the week, ideally one where the wheels wont fall off just after ive got round the corner from the place ive hired it from!:D

Many Thanks

MM

A friend of mine runs 'Dollar Thrify' at Handsworth - they are quite reasonable and even have a selection of prestige type cars, nice brand new sports cars and vans!

call enterprise cheapest on market an will pick u up from where ever u want but u must have got a licience longer than 12 months they all ask that

i always use 1car1 - always good quality vehicles and reasonably priced.

I got a really good online deal with Alamo/National Car Hire. They are based on Corporation Street.

They were even a bit flexible about the time I returned the car since the traffic is pretty lousy in that area and it took me 45 minutes to get down Broad Lane!

Hope that helps.

i would recommend these aswell,we rented a car last week for our hols and it was absolutely great...:D

their service was 100%.

only 1 problem though...they didnt tell us we would need to pay £70 deposit until we actually got down there,but other than that they were ok.

Have always been happy with Arnold Clark. I don't know what their prices are like, but they always supply nice vehicles.

If you are not already sorted, Enterprise car hire opposite the ice rink. Used them 2 weeks ago as I got two recommendations from people I know, plus they squeezed in with a slightly cheaper quote. Turned up on the day and the car was upgraded a level than I'd quoted/paid.

Arnold Clark, Burngreave Road, S3.

Nice clean vehicles, friendly staff.

We have always found their prices reasonable.

Enterprise at Meadowhall, very good value and very friendly guys :)