Laminate Worktop Suppliers?

That's where we got ours from about 3 years ago, It was the only place that could supply the 4m lengths we needed.

they come in 4.1 metre lengths and their are loads of people in Sheffield and Chesterfield that supply them . Hills Panels supply Axiom I think , they're O.K , but I prefer Duropal.

Try Middletons at Walkley, they are very good.

Have ordered a new kitchen - delivery next week but store unable to supply worktops for another 6 weeks!
Someone at work had this problem. As soon as she threatened to cancel the whole order they mysteriously managed to get the worktops in stock too.

at Purdy's DIY & Kitchens we have many different worksurfaces ( matt, gloss, etchings and smartstone finishes), there is over 200 samples to choose from, these will take only days to be delivered to your door. we can cut all worksurfaces down to size for you too.

http://www.bushboard.co.uk/

Edited by apuds

Purdy's Furnace Lane Woodhouse cut to size no problem

i would suggest hills panels aswell, they are stockists rather than kitchen companys who will just buy from companys such as hills panels and pass onto the public with there profit ontop,

i agree with cbr that in my opinion duropal are better quality,

the main stockist for these are panel co, but doubt that they will supply direct to the public,

rough idea on price would be to the trade for a 4.1 mtr worktop £75 plus V.a.T

Laminates on Parkway Close, across from Makro sell Duropal, Axiom, solid wood & solid surface worktops, cut to any size as well as special order curved sections.We also sell full kitchens & bedrooms.