Laminate Worktop Suppliers?

Have ordered a new kitchen - delivery next week but store unable to supply worktops for another 6 weeks! Anyone any suggestions as to where I can get worktops from within the week? The kitchen fitter is ready to roll next week but we are a bit snookered if we can't get worktops (black gloss). Any suggestions appreciated.:help:

Have a look in B&Q..

We got our kitchen from MFI and got the worktops from them too. But when we looked in B&Q, they were cheaper in there for the exact same worktop..

To late for us to change though as we'd already had ours delivered..

Have ordered a new kitchen - delivery next week but store unable to supply worktops for another 6 weeks! Anyone any suggestions as to where I can get worktops from within the week? The kitchen fitter is ready to roll next week but we are a bit snookered if we can't get worktops (black gloss). Any suggestions appreciated.:help:

I got two from a wood place called Purdys at Woodhouse bridge. They cut them down to size and they were fab! didnt cost that much either!

I have recently bought laminate worktops from http://www.kitchen-worktops-direct.co.uk/ - they have huge selection from many different brands. They deliver within 3 days once they've received payment.

I'm really happy with mine!

Thanks for your help...........have been in touch with Purdy's.

Purdys and Arnold Lavers

arnold lavers on woodseats

try ikea, much cheaper than other stores, but looks just as good!

:)

there's a whacking great big laminate warehouse in Beighton - just off the flyover

I think it's called Hill's Laminate Products

I challenge anybody to find a wider range anywhere ;)

there's a whacking great big laminate warehouse in Beighton - just off the flyover

I think it's called Hill's Laminate Products

I challenge anybody to find a wider range anywhere ;)

That's where we got ours from about 3 years ago, It was the only place that could supply the 4m lengths we needed.

I have about 120 to choose from , good quality ones . Not B&Q quality.